ʜʏᴘᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
————————-
Tysm for 49k reads:D
So thankful!
———-

Warnings: language Recommendations: dark mode ————————-Tysm for 49k reads:DSo thankful!———-

*requested by @jordyn926 ! Sorry bby for the long wait:/

An: this is hype house with a little twist :D

Y/n's pov
~~~~~

Today was the first day of filming for the hype house on Netflix. I was super nervous, they told us to "act normal" but knowing some of the group, their gonna play there part a little to much. Thomas had planned to have a sumo wrestler come over and wrestle vinnie for the first episode. It was a funny idea, and I couldn't wait to watch. "Alright we're gonna begin filming, just act like we aren't here." The cameraman stated angling the camera. We all got in a comfortable position before action was called. "3...2...1.. Action!" We we're now filming, and Thomas was going to get vinnie out his room. The cameraman followed him up the stairs as they got vinnie. "Vinnie remember that time you said you'd fight a sumo wrestler?" Thomas questioned. "Yea why?" Vinnie said with a confused smile. "Just put this blindfold on, and follow me down stairs." Thomas added as he began walking down vinnie. I watched from the couch as vinnie came down the steps, the sumo wrestler was standing a few inches away from me and he was huge. He saw me staring and just gave me a blank face, I knew vinnie had no chance with this beast. When vinnie finally comes down the stairs they slowly remove his blindfold, revealing him to the sumo wrestler. He stands there in shock, with absolutely no words. Vinnie looks at me still in shock, I chuckle at his facial expressions. "You got this" I shout from the couch. He gave me a light smile, before getting in a position. They were getting ready to start but soon enough the door bell rung. Everyone stood there confused except for thomas. "It's probably renata" he said jogging to the door. My eyes widened by the name. Renata is the most self centered bitch I've ever met. She literally flirts with vinnie, knowing we're dating. "Hey, renata come on in, your just in time, Vinnies gonna wrestle a sumo wrestler." Thomas laughed. "Ohhh cool, Hey y/n!" Renata said making her way to the couch, sitting next to me. I was so annoyed all ready, but I didn't wanna look like one of those people getting mad for no reason.  "Hii" I spoke lightly putting my attention back to my boyfriend. "Alright, ready, set, fight!" Thomas shouted. With that vinnie was wrestling, he was doing great at some point before completing falling. "Go vinnie"Renata shouted out, clapping her hands. I rolled my eyes in disgust, realizing they just filmed me doing that, but I don't care. I feel like people will understand where I'm coming from. Vinnie lost to the sumo wrestler, and walked over near me to take a breath, with vinnie out the way Thomas went in to wrestle the sumo wrestler. Renata got up from her seat and automatically went to hug vinnie. "You did great!" She said rubbing his lower back. My mouth literally dropped, and my blood was very much boiling. Vinnie looked at me then back at renata , he told her thanks and squeezed passed her sitting next to me. I immediately got on my phone to calm my nerves, people already are gonna see me getting mad, but I didn't want them to see me drag the living shit out of her, but if I have to I will.

Part 2 up next!

An: Tysm for reading, and srry for any spelling errors I haven't re-read yet. Part 2 should be up tmr if not tonight. And tysm for 49k, it truly is a blessing! I love you guys sm >33

Oh! And lmk if I should make this a series's! Bc I actually enjoy writing about the hype house show and wouldn't mind writing a little here and there abt the episodes:D