3:00am Talk

Word count: 1408

Warnings: slight smut, dream, slight fighting, talk about sex,

New York compound
(Kitchen)

Y/n's pov

3:00 am

When I realized the time I just sat down on the counter and I had my back to the door. I felt a hand on my back that was cold. It took me a couple of seconds to realize who it was. And it was Bucky fucking Barnes.

"Can't sleep?" He asked me.

I turned around and looked into his beautiful, bright and blue eyes.

"Nope you?" I asked with tired smile.

"No." He said back.

He walked over and he leaned on the counter across from me as he looked at me in the eyes. He took a couple of steps toward me.

"So, when you said about no sex back home—

I didn't let the man finish when I interrupted him.

"So what your trying to say or well ask is if we can have sex tonight?" He looked at me slightly ashamed. So I talked again. "One more night that is all you get."

He wasted no time in kissing me roughly. His body quickly got between my legs and quickly kissed down my neck and he pulled up my shirt. He came back to kissing me and we both moaned into the kiss. I took off his shirt and kissed down his abs.

*Bucky moans*

I pulled away and I slid off the counter. I kissed him again. But I quickly kissed down his body leaving marks along the way. When I got down to his pants I looked up at him then went to untie them.

"Holy shit!" We heard Wanda say we'll more scream.

I quickly got up off the floor and Bucky grabbed my shirt and passed it to me and he put his back on. We stood there waiting for Wanda to no longer be in shock over the situation.

She took a deep breath and looked at Bucky.

"Bucky get to bed! I need to talk to this girl." She said looking in my eyes.

"Why just me?" I asked.

"Because I said so." She said with a sassy tone.

"Okay." Bucky said. Then he walked out of the room.

New York compound
(Living room)

We both went down to sit on the couch so we could talk.

"Why are you having sex with him?" She asked nicely.

"I'm not." She clearly doesn't believe me.

"What did the sexual tension finally get realized by you guys when you got home?" She asked with a smirk.

"That wasn't going to be the first time."

"What!" She yelled.

"On the plane to Italy he made it clear he wanted to fuck me really hard. Almost 2 weeks after we got there I gave up and had him give me 3 orgasums using 3 different methods."

"What were they?" She asked with a smile.

"Tongue, dick and my ass!" I said hesitantly.

"That will make someone happy. But was it just that one time?"