The Event

Word count: 1901

Warnings: oral (m) receiving, touching without consent, language,

Italy, house
(Master bedroom)

Y/n's pov

3 days later.

We have spent the entire day fighting for no reason but its actually because we are both extremely nervous for tonight. When it was time to start getting ready I started with my makeup then I did my hair just simply straight. I went into the closet to change into my dress. I changed what I was going to were under my dress as well.

 I changed what I was going to were under my dress as well

(That's what is under her dress.)

(And this is her dress.)

I couldn't reach the zipper at the back so I thought I could have Bucky do it. When I walked out he was about to do his tie when he saw me. He looked at me and bit his lip hard.

"Can you help me with the zipper?"

"Umm... Sure."

I walked up to him and turned around. He slowly zipped it up as his fingers slid agains the soft skin on my back.

I felt his hot breath on my neck as he went and sucked on my sweet spot.

*Y/n let out a small moan*

When he pulled away I turned around and looked at him.

I grabbed the tie out of his hand and I put it around his neck. I started to place his tie properly on when I realized he was looking at me. As I finish I looked up at his bright blue eyes. He was about to kiss me when the timer on my phone went off telling us it was time to go.

I grabbed my purse and grabbed some extra weapons and hid them on me. Then we both walked out of the house.

Italy, house
(Car/event)