Lets Go Back

Word count: 1444

Warnings: fighting, language, hate, sexual talk,

New York compound
(Gym)

Bucky's pov

After Steve forced me out of bed I got changed into some workout clothes and went with him on that run he was talking about this morning.

When we got back to the compound about 2 hours later it was now 7:00 am. When we walked into the gym where almost everyone was. When I looked over at y/n she was fighting with Nat just like the day I met her.

1 year, 5 months and 27 days ago

Me and Steve were walking into the gym and we saw Nat friendly fighting with someone we didn't know.

We walked up to them and I finally saw her face. She has these beautiful y/e/c and
y/e/c mixed eyes, her nose was slightly red and her lips were this rosie colour. She has what seemed to be the softest y/h/c hair that fell just past her shoulders.

When we had finally got to a talking distance I did the stupid thing and went back to the 40s Bucky with girls.

"Who's the chick?" I screamed.

"Just someone who doesn't like you very much already." She said back with a smile that melted my old heart.

In that moment I regretted what I had said. And Steve hit me hard in the stomach.

"What the fuck Steve?" I said is I leaned over in pain.

"Sorry Steve couldn't get to him from here."

"All good." Steve said with a smile that she returned.

She then went to walk out of the room with Nat but before they walked out she said.

"My name is Y/n by the way."

Then they walked out together.

Present

Me and Steve walked up to Sam and Tony who were arguing about who is the best at hand to hand. Then Steve said.

"We'll I think it's a tough decision. I personally think that Bucky and Y/n are the best at hand to hand."

"So then they should test that out!" Wanda said as she walked into the room.

What are you doing Wanda?

The she walked up next to me and whispered in my ear.

"Just having fun."

I looked at her weirdly as I was dragged by Steve to Y/n in the ring. We both got ready to fight when Steve set some rules.

"The rules are you hold them down for 25 seconds to see if your better, but you need to do it three times. And Y/n no powers!"

"Okay no powers." She said with a giggle.

Then we started. She pretend she was going to hit me from the right then left but slid down the floor and got behind me. She whispered in my ear.

"You wish you were getting me from the back right now hmm?"

She flipped me over and got me down for more than 25 seconds.

It took about 15 minutes for it to come to an end with her wining. I was the last one to leave the room.