Lets Stop Fighting

Word count: 1537

Warnings: smut, oral (f) receiving, anal sex, unprotected sex, language, kissing, moaning,

Italy, house
(Master bathroom/store)

Y/n's pov

10 days later

Bucky and I haven't talked much yet today, its something new because we usually talk about the missions, Tony's stupidity or we fight, but today I got radio silence.

I went out to get some food and other things for the event in 3 day. He stayed at the house the entire day. When I got home I was exhausted so I took a bath. I stayed in there until I felt refreshed enough to get out. So I decided to go downstairs to were I knew Bucky was.

Italy, house
(Living room)

When I got to the living room I saw something really cute. Bucky was sitting upside down on the couch with a book in his hands. I walked over to him and sat on the couch. I grabbed the tv remote and I put a movie on.

"What movie is that?" He asked as he sat properly next to me.

"A simple favor." I said back.

"What is it about?" He asked.

"This single mother who's brother killed her husband a couple years prior. And her now close ish friend asked a 'simple favor' to watch her kid for one night then she goes missing. They find her body but it ends up being her sisters and there is much more but I won't spoil it for you."

"Cool!"

He got up and walked away and I thought he was leaving but he just went to the kitchen. He started some popcorn and got out some wine. He brought the bottle over to me along with the opener and 2 glasses.

He went back to get the popcorn and put it in a bowl and he brought it over and grabbed a blanket and covered us both with it. I started the movie then he poured us both a glass of wine.

Bucky's pov

There was 10 minutes left in the movie when I realized Y/n had fallen asleep on me. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I just looked at her and watched has her lips would part when she breathed and how her eyes fluttered when she exhaled.

Italy, house
(Master bedroom)

When the movie was done I picked her up in my arms and carried her to our bedroom to put her in bed. When I put her down on the bed I covered her with the blankets. When I was about to leave I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.

Italy, house
(Living room/kitchen)

Then I made my way back to the living room to clean up. I grabbed the wine glasses and cleaned them and but them away. I threw away the last of the popcorn and I cleaned the bowl. I folded the blanket and put it away. When I looked over at the stairs, there she was.

Y/n's pov

I felt someone pick me up off the couch. I didn't open my eyes because I knew it was Bucky who's arms I was in. When I felt him place me down on the bed then he covered me with the blankets. Then I felt him lightly kissed my forehead then walked away. A minute after he left I shot my eyes open.

I got out of the bed and walked out of the room as quietly as possible. I watched as he cleaned up our things from our movie night. When he was done he turned around and saw me. I walked off the stairs and to him.