"Yeah sure," he whispered then Jimin turns towards me his eyes soften as he did, and cupped my face.

"Have a wonderful day sunshine I'll text you" he smiled at me and I couldn't help but match his smile I pecked his lips.

"This is ruining my image of you Boss" Namjoon whispered but we both ignored him.

"Make sure to eat all your lunch don't skip meals anymore," I said he leaned in to kiss me sweetly I hummed in the kiss my hands on his chest.

"Yes sir" he whispered softly against my lips "I'll send you like $100 so you and your friends can get whatever food from the school cafe if you want?" He said I shook my head.

"No it's okay I'm fine I'll buy it," I said he nodded kissing me again.

"Bye baby" he whispered letting go

"Bye Jiminie" I whispered back he smiled and walked towards the car looking at Namjoon they had a conversation with their eyes before Jimin got in the other car and drove off.

I walked towards the car and Namjoon opened the door but before I got in I put my hands on top of the door "Namjoon-ssi?" I whispered

"You can call me Namjoon," he said

"But you're older it's not polite" I whispered he shrugged.

"I don't care that much," he said "what's wrong? Your pouting again" he added

"Are you okay with this? Because you really don't have to I'm fine...Jimin thinks I'll get murdered on the bus or something" I said he sighed.

"I don't really mind plus had no choice Jimin is the boss and if I didn't do it he would have done it himself and that would have got him in trouble," he said

"Isn't Jimin the CEO?"  I asked

"Yes but Jin is his only Hyung and he respects him so much that he follows his word and while Jimin is the head of the company Jin is the neck," he said then we both got into the car.

Namjoon didn't do much he dropped me off at school and then I went to my classes with my friends and then got lunch with them while texting Jimin throughout the day.

"If Jimin is gonna be living with us he should pay rent," Jungkook said as we sat by the school fountain sharing some Potato chips with Taehyung plus the weather was nice today.

"You know he owns the building?" I said Jungkook scoffed.

"What the hell! You mean I work most of the week taking pictures of babies and pets all day just to pay him...so unfair" he said I chuckled.

"It doesn't go directly to Jimin well that's what he told me it goes to his company or something" I hummed licking the salt off the chip.

"You fucking the landlord doesn't have any benefits" Taehyung sighed

"I'm not fucking him we are in a relationship and I still wanna pay my dues," I said popping two chips in my mouth.

"Bullshit I hear you two in your room at night you moan loud I hear spanks!" Jungkook said I blushed.

"W-We aren't having sex and no spanking! Just making out and sometimes it gets heated Jimin is really good at kissing it riles me up when he touches me" I sighed popping a chip into my mouth.

"Have you ever gotten to second base?" Taehyung asked

"Yes...but it's mostly him touching me I've...I've never seen him" I whispered

"You haven't seen his dick?" Jungkook said I shook my head

"He said he likes pleasing me," I said they awed