Things I have learnt

One thing I have learnt is that; the way I see myself is the way other people will see me.

You're problem wondering, "How on earth does that make sense?"

Imagine a teacher asked your group of friends to write something about you; - including you- your features, your hobbies, your personality etc. So you write about yourself and everyone else does, then you compare what you've written with the people in your group.

You look and see the similarities that all of you have written and as you continue reading you're friend's papers, you see something that you never knew you did.

You was probably like, " Nah I don't that stuff or habits!" Then you actually realise that you do.

So how you see yourself is how people will see you but the people will see you is not always accurate.

Most people see me as the girl who likes it when her boyfriend chokes her, the girl who watches inappropriate stuff, and the girl who's into old men those types of stuff. By most people I mean my friends but I know they are joking so it doesn't bother me.

Yes I know that's not real friends! They shouldn't treat you like that. If they were your real friends they would know not to go that far.

Honestly, I know I'm none of those things that my friends say or what other people say. I am what God says I am and that's all that matters. People will talk and say stuff that isn't even accurate, and half of them do the things they do which are stupid.

The way we present ourselves will also determine how people portray us, but people always think that our past reflexes on how we act now which is somewhat true I can't lie, but it's mostly how our brain develops or operates.

For example, you know how we acted at the beginning of year 8 or 7 we would look back now, and be like,

"Eww, why did I act like that? That's so disgusting!"

That's our brain telling us we need to change and when someone brings up how you acted you would be like,

"Shut up that's in my past."

Formatting that we don't claim that past to be with us.

We claim some things In our past to portray who we are because we either changed from it, developed through it, got through stronger it etc. Others we don't claim to make us who we are because it's embarrassing, cause triggers and much other stuff. None of the less the past is the past.

But with God, all theses stuff that happened in my past doesn't affect me because I'm renewed and blessed. as he has carried me through.

So Why focus on the past when you have a future.

Yes, the past will repeat itself,

"but it's the past it should stay in the past!"

but if the past doesn't repeat is it really the
past?

The past has to repeat itself sometimes to see if you got over what happened ages ago to show if you fully recovered.

And If you haven't got over it then that's fine it takes time.

So in conclusion, what I'm saying is that I'm what God says I am I know for a fact he won't leave me nor forsake me. God knows my heart and my ways and if I act a certain way he will help me and guide me into being myself again.
He will never judge or question my intelligence and that's some parts I love about God.