Inuyasha x unvampire reader

Wanted to do an idea of mine, got this idea from an anime.

You were born from a family of vampires, though you were quite different from your parents and most vampires. You'd gained the nickname 'unvampire' due to being able to walk in daylight, not really have any vampire powers and the nosebleeds.

Each vampire had an affinity for a certain type of demonic energy that certain demons had. This would be awakened from the first demon they bit, along with their powers.

But your situation was unique, you had an affinity for demons with a very aggressive and strong energy.

Usually these demons were ones who were cocky and stupid, which you really hated. Anyway when your need for blood increases so does the blood inside you.

Basically meaning you need to bite a demon and inject the extra blood in your system or you'll have a massive nosebleed to the point you may faint.

When you bite someone it's kinda like a blood transfusion. This would soon be one of those times again.

<>

You were running from demons in daylight as usual since your parents couldn't help you out. 9 times out 10 your family was able to erase the memory of those you bit. But sometimes not.

The demon struck a spiny leg at you and you narrowly doged it by rolling.

"Please leave me alone! I can't help that I had to bite you!"

But your pleas went unheard, it got its slimy tongue around your waist. Though you outsmarted it....by taking off the bottom half of your clothes. (Expect your undies.)

The demon was stunned at what happened, which gave enough to time to safely bolt.

Although you soon regretted that, you hid in a bush so no one could see your half naked body.

"Ahhh I really keep doing myself in." A sigh escaped your mouth.

Something hard hit the top of your head and dropped into your lap. "Ow!"

What lay there was some pants with a note attached to it. Had my bats follow you, found some clothes for you again. Need to stop losing your clothes my stupid little sister.

- (s/n). (Sibling name)

"So nice as always (s/n)." The bat that had delivered the clothes squeaked and flew away.

You wriggled yourself into the new pants and felt much better now you had less skin showing.

Suddenly you put your hands over your nose as a hot feeling rushed throughout your whole body. Your chest began to ache painfully.

"W-why is my blood increasing? I've already sucked someone."

You clutched your chest as the pain brought you down to your knees. "What's going on? I feel like I'm going to pass out."

Then a scent attracted you, the source of it all. You moved as if your body wasn't your own, blindly guided by that heavenly scent.

Time became non-existent as you walked with arms outstretched. Vision covered over by a red haze, picking up the sound of chatter from up ahead.

The closer you got the hungrier you became. Soon those voices sounded closer, your fangs grew longer and sharper. Mouthed opened in an 'O' shape, hissing as you pounced.

<>

Inuyasha could literally have been producing steam from his head at this point. "Look Shippo is cheeky, therefore I need to slap the cheeky out of him!"

Kagome tapped her foot in anger, "Shippo is only a kid Inuyasha, why can't you be nicer to him?!"

Inuyasha would've answered but Kagome yelled his name and pushed him out of the way.

"Whoa she almost bit me! Who are you?!" He said as he drew Tessaiga.

The haze lifted and before anything else could happen, you clutched your nose and shouted, "nooooooo!!"

A big stream of blood burst from your nose, staining your clothes and the grass. Once it ended you felt dizzy and fainted, some blood still escaping your nostrils.

Inuyasha and Kagome stood there dumbfounded.