Byakuya x reader pt1

Requested by lunavnt

He sat you against a old hut, you were dirty and hurt. The bones of your ribcage had broken from the impact of Inuyasha's Wind scar. It had appeared Byakuya hadn't teleported fast enough. You must've taken the blow for him, you and him had been seeing each other for a while now.

He was happy with his purpose, that purpose being to do jobs for Naraku. He was fine to die because he knew he was only a creation.

But the day you had come running to him. Thinking he was an ordinary man, you're blunt words complimenting him. He'd found a purpose within you.

Originally he'd let you hang around as a joke. If you got killed it wouldn't affect him, but he was wrong about all of it.

You stirred awake. "What happened?-ow!"

"Don't get up, you're hurt."

Byakuya gently pushed you back down. "You have broken ribs so it's best you stay still."

"I'm going to kick the dog demons ass!"

Byakuya laughed, "I'd wait til after his friends give you the proper treatment."

You started at him like he'd said something stupid. "I'm not going back with them."

He caressed your cheek, "I cannot take you with me. If Naraku finds you he will surely kill you and I don't want that."

"Byakuya what are you saying?"

He came closer and carefully wrapped you into a hug. You felt his heat radiate through you, "I'm saying I must leave you."

You blinked away any tears threatening to fall. "Shut up."

"What?"

"I'm not just going to let you disappear from my life!"

His purple eyes crinkled as the corners of his mouth turned into a smile. "(Y/n)...I love you."

He grabbed your hands, wrapping your fingers around a single pale rose. "Have this to remember me by."

You went to object but he softly placed his lips to yours. It was a sweet, mesmerising kiss. "And that."

"Inuyasha and his friends will come by soon. You'll be fine." Byakuya began to levitate.

You glared at him, touching your mouth as you said. "Jerk."

If there was a chance he could come back and defy the fate already set out for him. He'd return to you.

I hope you like it.

On a side note I woke up to find 401 followers, thank you all so much! I feel grateful that you decided to follow me. I hope whichever stories you read, that you love them as much as I love seeing your comments.❤