Inuyasha x male reader🍋

Requested by Therealcorpes1 sorry if it's bad I've never written a male one. But I hope you like it still.

The day was hot as Kagome had gone another one of her tangents and ended up going home. The sweltering heat was making you sweat like a fountain.

Inuyasha taken off his robe and undershirt, leaving him in his pants and his top half exposed to the sun. Though your eyes drank in his toned stomach, you'd always had a thing for Inuyasha.

He was practicing swinging his sword, his grin made your insides do flips. If only he could look at you the way he does Kagome, you'd die of happiness.

He came in and found you laying on the unfolded futon. "What are still doing here?"

"Everybody else has something to do and I'm just a normal human."

"So you're lounging around, go find something to do."

You propped your chin on your hand, "like what?"

"I dunno you figure it out, I'm not your mum."

You bit your lip as he bent down to pick up a piece of wood. "I'd really like it if you'd stop staring at my ass."

You became flustered and immdiealty averted your gaze. "I-I wasn't staring!"

Inuyasha smirked as he turned, "yeah and I'm not a dog demon. I can sense where your eyes are looking."

He dropped the wood with a clunk, his amber eyes suddenly filled with a lustful tint. You became a little more nervous, "you all good Inuyasha?"

He bent to your level and smiled, "sure am." His hand made its way behind your head, fingers finding a grip on your hair.

Without any warning he connected his lips to yours. Shoving his tongue in while you were shocked, he parted as you felt your skin heat incredibly.

But no words came out as you grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the futon. He now towered over you, "you want some more I guess."

Your lips were together once again, you could tell this moment had long been in his head by his impatience. You almost moaned as he dragged his nails lightly down the flesh of your lower part.

The tingles it sent along your spine was addicting. Then he fully grabbed your member in his hand and began to pump up and down.

You flung your head back as your teeth gritted at how he tightened and loosened his grip. You saw his obvious erection poking through his pants, difficult as it was you returned the favour by copying his actions.

Inuyasha didn't reject as you did the same, with less strength but that didn't matter. Your fingers slid along his shaft easily, "(Y/n)...damn..." his own moan made your stomach flip.

The dog demons speed with his hand increased, "Inu...Inuyasha." Of course he smirked at how well of a job he was doing.

A great, indescribable pleasure was beginning to build in both of your lower regions. Your breaths synced as you breathed in short pants. Inuyasha froze for a split second as his eyes squeezed shut and he let go a long groan from his throat. Some of his release landing on you, soon you released after.

As you each took a moment to get in more air Inuyasha spoke. "We're a mess."

You nodded in agreement, his smirk returned. " But not messy enough." He tackled you and started the real fun.