Chapter 127: Relief To Be Me

Dark Knight opens her eyes, and sees all the other ponies looking at her with shocked expressions. She looks down at herself and sees that's she's turned back to normal. She smiles big happy as can be.

-Dark Knight: I'm back to normal again! I can't
believe it!

Tears of joy roll down her face. She stands up and runs to Diamond. She hugs her tightly. Diamond hugs back, both sobbing happily.
The sun starts to peak over the tips of the trees. The two stop hugging and look at the sunrise.
After the sunrise, the others say their goodbyes and head home. Dark Knight looks at Diamond with a big smile.

-Dark Knight: Sister, I've been thinking. I've been given another chance to do good, but whenever someone says my name, it just reminds me of the horrible pony that I was before the corruption took over me. I was thinking of changing my name to Ash. What do you think?

-Diamond: I love it. And I agree with you sister. Other ponies will probably judge you, but don't let it bother you. If you need any emotional help, come to me.

-Ash: Sounds good. Thank you so much. I do have one question, how were you able to keep faith in me? You've had the faith that I could change this whole time while I  was putting you down.

-Diamond: Well, I knew that the love we have had for one another would win you over. Well, I guess win me over.

They both laugh, and start walking to Diamonds home to get some sleep.