Chapter 110: Loosing Control

-Layla: Maybe that's enough for today. We're pretty beat to be honest.

Diamonds stuck in the dark cold space that she has grown familiar with. Something was different though. Desolation wasn't there, she had escaped her mind. Diamond runs in panic in one way, then slams against a wall. She didn't know there were walls here. She starts hitting the wall trying to escape. Her hooves are covered in blue blood, but she doesn't care. It splatters on her face, everywhere it touched grew parts of desolation.

-Galaxy: Diamond, are you okay? Your eyes are closed. Can you hear us?

Diamonds head was down, her nose pointing at the ground. She lifts her head and opens her eyes. Her pupils were pitch black, with dark blue covering the white of her eyes.

-Layla: Diamond, your eyes changed again. Diamond? Can you hear me?

Diamond was still banging on the wall when it became transparent. She could see her friends looking at her worried. Layla started walking towards her, but she wasn't walking towards the real Diamond. Diamond started banging and yelling trying to get through.

-Diamond: GIRLS! THAT ISN'T ME! PLEASE, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

Layla stands in front of Desolations partial takeover. Desolation looks at Layla, and smiles with a mischievous grin. Layla gets scared and starts to walk away slowly.
Desolation then dashes towards Layla, and scrape's her on her forehead with her horn. Layla falls to the ground, startled and in pain.
Galaxy runs in front of Layla. Without thinking, she punches Desolation. Desolation spits up blue blood, and her vision gets blurry.

-Diamond: LET ME OUT! YOUR HURTING MY FRIEND!

Diamond then leaves the space, and gains control. She feels pain in her jaw from the punch, and sees blue blood coming from her mouth.