Chapter 115: Unexpected Company

Galaxy and the princess meet up with Layla, Pinkie and Twister in the forest. Twister had just gotten back a bit before they arrived at his house.

-Velvet Sunset: Have you seen anything that could've shown where she could've gone?

-Twister: Nothing But a bit of blue blood.

-Pinkie: Ugh, I cannot believe I made her bleed. I feel so bad.

-Layla: It's going to be okay. Your instincts kicked in because I got hurt. But I do agree on your claws getting filed.

A rustling noise came from the woods. Velvet Sunset got in front of the others, ready to fire at a threat. The leaves then burnt up and crumbled into nothing but ash, and out stepped NightMare. Pinkie pounced on top of her, pinning her down.

-NightMare: Please, don't hurt me! I know I deserve it, but I'm not here to make trouble!

-Pinkie: Oh yeah suuuure~ nice try. Imma bout to bring hell upon you!

NightMare flinched, ready to be hurt.

-Velvet Sunset: Pinkie, let her up. Let her explain as of why she would need to speak to me.

Pinkie lets her up and glares at her, keeping an eye on her.

NightMare looks up and sees Princess Velvet Sunset looking down at her. NightMare gulps and continues.

-NightMare: This may not make sense, but I'm here to help.

-Velvet Sunset: Help? You really think I'll believe that after all the lies you've told?

-NightMare: I know, and you shouldn't. But this time, you should. Please, I just want to help Diamond.

Velvet Sunset looked at NightMare and accepted it.

-Velvet Sunset: NightMare, your corruption has changed you, but you've started to overcome it. I do have one question, how did you know how to find us?

-NightMare: After the corruption had taken over my mind, she shot a powerful blast at Diamond that had the corruption in it. Since they're the same corruption, we're able to feel when our powers change. Ever since then, the corruption has felt weaker.