Ragnarok's first strike

Achilles looked at Baldr, a man in robes with a stick with some leaves on the end. This had to be some sort of joke? Achilles walked towards Baldr, with Baldr simply standing. Raising his spear ina reveased grip he intended to stab the god. Pulling back, he brought the spear down only for the area that was about to be stabbed to glow a bright golden light and seemingly push away the spear. Baldr swung his staff and it stopped, just as it made contact with Achilles' body.

"Oh? What is this?" Baldr asked, surprised.

They stepped back, both at their weapon's reach. They moved in a circle, before with a second rush, Achilles lepat up and moved to stab with his spear, and lead with a kick instead. Baldr smiled, before suddenly his face was met by the Achilles' foot, and he felt his face scrunch up as the forceful strike landed.

Baldr rolled back and the gods watched, Odin's eye widening as he saw this. Freya stood up, angry.

"That can not be! I had everything promise in the realms to not harm my child." She shouted, clenching her fist in rage.

Baldr got up and wiped his face. 

"Id figure I might as well strike wide enough it couldn't slide before impact." Achilles said.

Baldr got up and moved in, striking Achilles with the end of his staff. As the staff hit Achilles, it stopped abruptly and the plume on the head moved wildly. Baldr put his staff on the ground, and looked at Achilles, as he balled his fists up, he brought them up towards his head.

The two rushed forward and pulled back to punch, taking a hard step and striking, both traded blows. Achilles's hand slipped off, but Achilles powered through the punch. The match was very much strange to watch.

"Hermes, Achilles sounds familiar.....who is he?" Zeus asked, looking down at the arena, seeing the fight that was rather unusual to watch, there seemed to be no impact on any of them.

"I believe he was the hero from Troy, he fought with the Greeks, and was quite a monster during it." Hermes said.

Zeus looked at the warrior, seeing him punch Baldr across the face, only for the impacts from Baldr to lack anything.

Humans and gods were confused by the display. It was like watching two martial artists fighting and deflecting and ignoring strikes. There were cheers, before Baldr grabbed Achilles, before throwing them as hard and across the arena. Baldr slammed his hands into the ground, and pulled up a stone from the ground, throwing it at Achilles.

The stones slammed into the body, they broke and he reacted to the force, sliding back.

"Now that's something." Achilles said, dropping the stone he was holding.

Achilles grit his teeth, before he pulled off a necklace, and held the objects between his knuckles.

"The Drakon teeth!" Petrocolas shouted, standing up and leaning over the edge of the arena wall.

Heroes from the Trojan war, Agamemnon, Odysseus, Ajax, Hector, Paris and Priam watched.

"The granted from great Jason." Helen said, here eyes widening.

Achilles rushed forward, spinning to dodge thrown stones, before he slide down and climbed back up, his fist punching square under Baldr's jaw, making the god's head fly back and he was thrown a few feet back by the force of the punch.

"This is interesting." Zeus said, rubbing his chin with interest.

"Not a single drop of blood as been spilled but the crowd is roaring with excitement" Heimdall said.