The End begins

The Gods now sit in the great chamber, and held a vote, would they exterminate humanity. Zeus sat in the center, surrounded by the gods who came. Zeus was a very ancient looking god, his eyes were sank deeply into his skull so that they merely glowed in the dark.

"It has been 1000 years since we last came together. Let us begin the conference." He said, hitting a gavel that sounded through the chamber.

Every 1000 years, the gods would gather to decide the fate of humanity. Zeus held up two simple signs, and X and an O. The O would grant humanity mercy for another milenium, while the x would sentence them to death.

Shiva voiced his opinion first.

"Let's just get rid of them, they don't seem to want to repent and guiding them is just a pain. Let's evolve some other animal and start again." Shiva said, holding 2 X signs with half of his arms, he laid relaxed, half heartedly watching to actually care about the events.

"I agree with Shiva, the earth has become too ugly. Seas filled with Waste and Oil, forests are gone and creatures go extinct one after another. Mankind is the most dangerous Living Cancer on earth, a disaster will bring earth to it's destruction." Aphrodite said, sitting on the throne of her underlings, who made the seat, the backrest and held her breasts up.

Slowly voices of gods came out in agreement, and signs were raised, thousands of X signs were shown.

"I guess we have come to an agreement, the end of mankind has been deci-" Zeus said, about to bang the gavel (no, not as in fuck it, but I wouldn't put it past him).

"Please wait a second!" a voice rang from the very top of the room.

"HUH!!!!!!!!?" Was screamed across the stands, nearly every one turned to see the source of the objection.

"Pardon my intrusion, Furious gods. THere is one thing I have to say." Brunhilde, the Valkyrie said, walking down the steps, followed by the younger sister, Goll.

"MIND YOUR MANNERS!" the raven of Odin shrieked.

"You Imbecile half-god, How dare you open your mouth at the conference of the gods." the ravens said.

"It is true that humanity is unbearably vulgar and violent, but just to destroy them, isn't that Boring?" She asked, walking down the steps, closer and closer to the main floor.

"Whether the survival of mankind has any value or not, with might and mercy of gods, why not we test them?" She asked.

"Test them? How? Flood the earth again? Or perhaps send them an ice age prematurely?" The Ravens asked.

"No. I have a more efficient way to test them." Brunhilde said.

Gods shouted, demanding to know what the test was.

"Gods vs Mankind's Final Struggle, Ragnarok." She said.

"Ra-Ra-Ragnarok?" Goll asked, fearfully.

"In the Valhalla Constitution, Article no.62, paragraph 15 of the super special clause, 1v1 showdowns between gods and mankind. With 13 combatants for each side, the first side to reach 7 victories win. Of course the moment mankind loses 7 times, their fate is decided. In the unlikely event mankind wins, they will be allowed to survive another 1000 years. However, this law has never been applied since the creation of mankind." She explained.

"Your proposal is worthless." Both Ravens said at the same time.

The gods laughed at the idea, it was ridiculous to even try and use it.

"So the will of the gods is to destroy humanity without direct conflict? Is that Right?" Brunhilde asked.

"We want to destroy mankind without fighting them, We don't want to be put in the same ring as them." Brunhilde said in a mocking tone.

"Hmmmmm, don't tell me, you're chickening out." She said.

With that simple sentence, the gods erupted in complete rage. Insults were thrown at the Valkyrie, the mere idea was insulting to them, and Brunhilde knew this, anticipated it.

"Ho ho ho, Ragnarok? An interesting Proposal." Zeus said, rubbing the snout of the dragon he had near his throne.

Zeus grabbed the snout and began to twist it.

"Well said, your proposal was an absolute, FUCKING, UNIT!" He said, crushing the dragon's head with a single hand.

"Besides, don't you think it's been a while, since they have seen the Might of the Gods!" Zeus said, turning towards the gods and valkyries.

"EVERYONE! What do we think!? Shall we hold a tournament between gods and mankind?!" He questioned.

Everyone stayed silent.

"It's been decided!" Zeus said, smashing the wooden block with his fast.

OK So here it is, the set up, 13 gods, 13 humans,

Comment a god and human you want to see in a fight

Humans: Any historical figure (does not have to have solid proof, just reasonable exsistance in historical sense)

Gods: Any god any mythology/religion (PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ANY TWISTS YOU WANT TO HAVE)

The Lists will be posted in the next 1 or 2 chapters

People who can not be requested
My Choices

Achilles (greek) (Mankind)

And

Baldr (Norse) (Gods)