potty training🍼

Start from the beginning

"Of course my sweet baby. Mama will always be here to help you" I smiled knowing I finally won after a very long argument/tantrum. I had finally won.

(a/n: sorry I could not be bothered writing an argument between the two😭)

"Okay baby girl come with mama" I got up, extending my hand for her to take. 

She gently placed her hand in mine, I led us both to the bathroom and I opened the toilet lid then turned to face lizzie.

Her eyes drifted to the toilet, she whimpered and did grabby hands towards me.

I quickly picked my baby up and settled her on my hip.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked softly.

"No wan mama…" she mumbled into my neck.

"Why not princess?" I asked.

She just whined and buried her face deeper into my neck.

"Scare, mama…" I heard her whisper faintly.

"What do you mean scare baby?" I asked, moving my head away from her so I could look at her properly.

"Scawy mama.." she said with a wavering voice. She sounded as though she was about to cry.

And I couldn't let my baby cry. So I then quickly hushed her and began bouncing her around a bit.

"Hey,hey sweet girl, there's nothing to be afraid of baby" I cooed.

"Mama will be here with you the whole time princess, I promise" I assured the poor girl in my arms.

"Tan ou help me mama?" She asked in the most adorable voice.

"Of course princess" I then removed her from my hip and placed her on the ground.

"Baby? Can mama take your pants off?" I asked gently.

Lizzie hummed in agreement while I bent down to help her take her pants off. I felt her hold onto my shoulder for support.

"Mama I do it now" she said as she kicked her pants off.

"Okay big girl" I chuckled. Lizzie was about to slip her underwear off but then stopped and looked at me. I looked back at her with confusion as to why she wasn't taking her underwear off.

"What's wrong sweetheart? You need mama's help after all?" I asked with a smirk.

"No, I do it. Buh mama no ook!" She pouted. 

"Ohh okay princess. I'll turn around that better?" I said whilst turning to face the wall so lizzie would feel more comfortable.

"Mhmm" I heard her hum. Eventually the sound of urine hitting the toilet water filled the room.

"Mama…"

"Yes baby?"

"I need help pease" she asked in a hushed voice. I raised an eyebrow and said with a light laugh "oh now you need mama's help?". 

"Mamaa.." my baby whined. I smiled then turned back around to face her. She had the cutest doe eyes and little pout I had ever seen.

I smiled softly at her and kneeled down in front of her and gave her a kiss to her cute little nose.

"Okay,okay baby girl hold on" I cooed, reaching for some toilet paper to help her wipe.

After that I helped her wriggle her underwear and pajama pants back on. But  just as I was about to flush, I felt a tug at my shirt. 

"Mama…"

"Yes baby?"

"Tan I flush?"

" Oh right yeah of course you can princess." I said moving away from the toilet and letting lizzie flush.