potty training🍼

(Scarlett x little Lizzie)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Scarlett's pov:

I was watching TV on the couch in wanda and i's shared home. With my baby girl cuddled up asleep on top of me.

Gosh, she is just the cutest thing ever. Her hair was a little messy, her head resting in the crook of my neck lightly snoring.

It was around 4 in the afternoon so my baby should be waking up any minute now. 

For a while now I've been thinking about potty training lizzie. I don't mind changing her pull ups at all, but I just think it'd be good for her to learn. 

Because I don't think I can keep getting up during the night or early hours of the morning to change my babygirl. Lately I haven't been getting enough sleep. I even started falling asleep at work during my break hours a whole lot quicker then I used to.

I was distracted from my thoughts as I felt Lizzie begin to stir awake. She began whining and her eyes slowly started to open.

"Sshh hi baby, did you have a good naps?" I cooed while patting her butt.

She slowly began rubbing her tired eyes,and I couldn't help but smile down at her.

"Mhm, heyo mama…" she mumbled, probably still tired.my heart absolutely melted. I kissed her head and continued to pat her on the butt,waiting for her to fully be awake.

She let out a cute little yawn causing an even bigger smile to spread on my face.

"Okay baby, can mama ask you a question?" I asked as she looked up at me with her pretty, big green eyes and hummed in agreement.

"Okay,princess, how would you like to do potty training?" I questioned.

She just nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck with a whine. Then I heard her mumble something I couldn't understand.

"Speak up babygirl, mama can't hear you" she then moved her face from the crook of my neck a little.

"No wan mama.." she mumbled louder for me to hear.

"Why not baby? That way you could be a big girl and go potty all by yourself" I encouraged.

She only shook her head and put her face back into the crook of my neck. I sighed knowing this wouldn't be easy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
*a few hours later*

It was now bedtime, and I was currently arguing with lizzie. She was being stubborn and refused to let me potty train her.

"Noooo no wan potty mama" she whined, kicking her legs while sitting at the edge of our bed.

"Princess please? You have too mama can't keep changing you late at night" I begged. 

Our bathroom was connected to our bedroom so I wasn't too worried about lizzie possibly tripping or getting hurt trying to get to the bathroom downstairs at night.

Plus I had a night light going at all times during the night. Because Lizzie wakes up at night sometimes and she gets scared of the dark.

And if Lizzie does learn how to go potty she won't need me to change her during the day either. At least not all the time.

"Nuh uh no wan go potty mama." The little huffed again.

"Princess,please? Could you atleast give it a try? For mama?" I asked, giving her my best pouty face.

She then started to giggle at me with her arms crossed. I kneeled in front of her and I put my head in her lap still pouting and now staring up at her.

"Otay otay….buh mama help me?" She asked with a small giggle as I kissed her cheek.