She's gone part 2

♡3rd person pov:♡

Yelena let out a long shaky breath. Trying her hardest not to break down again. 

Wanda just watched the wind blow and listened to the sound of the trees rustling in the wind.

She drew in a long sorrowful breath. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦…. She thought to herself.

Wanda didn't know how she was going to get through this alone. She didn't even know if she could. It was hard on her, losing her mother,then her father, and then pietro. She barely even survived if she was being honest.

And now fate expects her to do it all over again? Except the one she'd be grieving for is the love of her life. But she felt like she had to be strong for Yelena, even if she hardly knew her.

It felt like she had to, after all she is Natasha's baby sister. She was the only other person Tasha loved most in this world apart from herself.

She was then pulled from her thoughts at the sound of a whistle. She knew this whistle. Natasha had shared the story of her and her sisters call a while ago.

It was the sound of a whistle from when they were little. Natasha had her version of it, then Yelena had hers.

The Sokovian looked towards the grieving Russian in sympathy. She whistled their secret tune, knowing full well she wouldn't hear anything back.

The pair remained in silence for a few seconds. Until…….

Someone whistled back…

The pair froze. They both froze, unable to muster up the courage to look up In fear of hoping to see the one person they both had lost. They both felt like their minds were playing tricks on them.

Yelena was the first to make eye contact with Wanda. Wanda looked back with tears already welling in her eyes. Yelena then looked behind Wanda, and that's when she had lost it.

Tears began streaming down the young Russians face. Her breathing began to shake at the sight in front of her. Wanda however didn't want to turn around to see what Yelena was looking at. She just couldn't.

Wanda watched as Yelena slowly got to her feet. Wanda bit down on her lip hard. Trying her absolute best not to give herself hope.

"𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸………. 𝘛𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦…."

And that's when she heard it. That familiar raspy voice. The voice she had loved listening to no matter what hour of the day. The voice of her beloved wife.

Yelena couldn't hold herself back anymore, she launched herself at full sprint. She ran past Wanda at lightning speed, not stopping for a second.

The sokovian then slowly turned her head around, now standing up. Tears falling down her already rosey cheeks. 

And there she stood. Red hair with blond tips, in a loose braid. Deep beautiful green eyes shining with ever so much life in them. Gorgeous smooth olive skin, and a bright smile.

"𝘕𝘢𝘵…." The sokovian whispered eyes wide with tears, and shock.

Yelena had already slammed herself into her big sister's arms. Squeezing onto her for dear life. Natasha was pretty sure Yelena might've broken a few of her ribs, with how hard she was hugging her.