Meeting belova 👀.

(Natasha x wanda)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd pov:

"Hello? Wands? Baby I'm back!" Natasha called throughout her and wanda's shared  floor at the Avengers compound.

Natasha raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow as she was greeted with silence. 

She had just gotten back from spending a few hours with her sister. Yelena belova. whom she had just recently reunited with. Ever since the whole dreykov/red room take down thing, yelena has wanted nothing more than to spend time with her older sister.

Properly getting to know her. Yelena being the nosy sister she is, eventually found out her big sister had fallen in love with a very special sokovian.

The blond russian had been inviting her big sister for outings and things like that for a few days now. Not a few days in a row of course but just frequently enough for Wanda to notice the red heads' strange disappearances.

Wanda and nat have been dating for quite awhile now, everyone on the team only being let in on the new couple's secret a year after they became official.

Natasha was absolutely in love with Wanda Maximoff, no doubt about it. The redhead would do quite literally anything for the younger woman she loved. 

And with that, Nat was ready for her girlfriend of 3 years to finally meet her baby sister who was quite eager to meet the mystery woman who had stolen her elder sister's heart.

Natasha was nervous to say the least she wasn't sure how wanda would react. Considering the slightly taller girl hadn't even been  aware her girlfriend even had siblings.

Wanda however, had begun to get a little suspicious about Nat and her "outings". 

Wanda always found it strange how Nat would leave for hours out of the blue. Or how every time nats phone buzzed non stop, Wanda would reach for nats phone to see who it was and as if on queue nat would come in like an eagle and swoop the phone from Wanda's hands before she'd even get to turn it on.

And to make things worse the young sokovian is an overthinker. She always has been but since she's met Natasha things have changed she's now more confident in her decisions and she's never had to second guess Nat's love for her.

But now with all the sudden shady-ness with nat, she's slowly beginning to think otherwise.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Nats pov:

I hadn't told Wanda about yelena because I needed to know I could trust my younger sister. 

At first it was never my intention to let her know I had a beautiful girlfriend waiting at home for me. But eventually she must've gotten a suspicion that I had a lover.

And somehow she managed to squeeze a confession out of me.

So now yelena wont stop badgering me about meeting my "person" she calls it. I mentally sigh knowing my sister is somewhat excited to meet the love of my life.

I shrug off my jacket and walk over to the living space and toss my jacket onto the couch.

"Wanda?" I called out again. 

And that's when I heard some heavy footsteps coming toward me from down the hall where our rooms are.

I looked up in confusion,watching a clearly furious redhead storming towards me with what seems to be my phone in her hand. 

I had forgotten to bring it with me because I was running late for my lunch date I had planned with lena so I just left it here.

"Wanda? Wha-" I was cut off before I could finish my sentence.