She's gone....👀

♡Wanda's pov:♡

The moment I was told Natasha was gone was the moment my entire world stopped.

"I'm so sorry Wanda..." Clint spoke in the most broken and defeated voice.

I just tuned him and everyone else out.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦.... Was all I could think.

We just won the biggest battle of our lives but at a price. And that was too high a price. I could feel my heart clenching, my mind spinning, tears forming. My throat ran dry and my blood went cold.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦....

All I remember from that day was the sound of my own screams. I remember screaming for so long it hurt.

I remember tears rushing down my face, everyone stood around me, all of the avengers hugged me, and they all cried with me.

"I know, Wands....I know..." I remember Steve whispering with tears running down his face as I cried into his uniform.

"I'm so sorry Wanda..." I remember Bruce mumbling.

I continued to scream and cry, until they had to get Tony to sedate me. I woke up a few days later in the hospital, I later found out that I accidentally lost control of my powers.

I hurt Steve and the other's on accident, they were all in the hospital too. But for injuries they sustained during the battle against Thanos.

I remember just staring up at the hospital ceiling for hours on end. I couldn't feel anything, I just felt.....numb.

The love of my life was gone. Ripped away from me by the universe. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪?....

For a little while I tried to convince myself that it wasn't real. That the battle never happened, that Nat was still here. With me. Where she belongs.

Then there was the anger. I was angry at myself, for not being there. For leaving her for 5 long goddamn years.

While I was gone I didn't remember much. Just the thought of 𝘏𝘦𝘳....𝘮𝘺 𝘕𝘢𝘵.

I hated myself for a while, but then that anger slowly turned into loneliness and depression, and isolation.

Once I finally got out of the hospital Clint invited me to come and stay at his farm with his family. I politely declined, and decided I'd go and see Natasha.

As hurt as I am, all I wanted was Nat.

So that brings us to now. I'm driving down a dirt path in Ohio. I was told by Clint that they buried her there.

A little while had passed, until I arrived at a cherry blossom tree. It was beautiful. The air was calm and serene, the sun was warm and bright.

I could see a gravestone. Plain and simple, it was surrounded by flowers and gifts. But what caught my eye the most was a woman.

There was a blonde haired woman standing Infront of Nat's grave. I wiped the tear trickling down my cheek then slowly climbed out of my car.

I cautiously began taking slow steps towards this mysterious woman. Until I came to stand right next to her.

My eyes glued to the grey stone with the words of my love carved into it. I took a small glance at the blonde woman standing next to me.

Her face was expressionless, but I could see it in her eyes. She had beautiful green eyes, just like Nat's.

But those beautiful green eyes held pain,and sadness, and a hint of anger.

"Who are you?" She spoke with a thick Russian accent. eyes now looking my way.