TETTA KISAKI

WARNING: Manga Spoilers!!!
Requested by: draingang09

👓 Kisaki

~ FIRST MEETING ~

~ FIRST MEETING ~

M/N and Kisaki went to the same cram school together, along side Hinata Tachibana. Because of his high intelligence, Kisaki was always at the top in terms of grades and tests. As a result, the other children alienated him, which made him extremely isolated and lonely.

However, there are two people who treated him with kindness and one almost like brotherly affection. That was non other than M/N and Hinata Tachibana.

"I have been defeated yet again." The H/C haired male sigh. Looking up at the test results of the national mock exams, he has placed 2nd yet again. Pouting in disappointment, he was sure he'd get first place this time. 'I guess I gust have to work extra harder!' he continues to encourage himself, just as he always had.

"You're amazing Kisaki-kun! You placed first in the national mock exams yet again" M/N then turned his attention to the girl whom praised his self proclaimed rival. "Just by accident...?"

"Ohh. So humble"

"Let's go Hina."

Once the girl left, M/N took this as a chance to converse with the boy. He took a chair and face it towards Kisaki causing a squeaking sound. He sat on the chair and rested his arm on Tetta's table. The blacked haired boy started to fidget on his seat, avoiding eye contact with the other male as much a possible. Noticing the boys discomfort, M/N attempted to start a conversation.

"You know- It's alright to accept someone's praise from time to time."

"..."

Kisaki kept silent, he didn't know how to respond given the situation, not to mention this was the first time the other male talked to him. M/N pout and sigh with Tetta's silence, "I studied really hard to place first this time yet you still had me beaten and you said it was "just by accident"...hump! I demand to have someone re-check the test papers!"

Kisaki proceeds to lower his gaze, cowering on his seat, and fidgeting with his feet. "...I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

"Ack?!"

'Does it sounds like I'm threatening him?!' The H/C froze in shock, "Hey now! I'm not threatening you or anything...why are you apologizing?!"

"...umm..."

"Hmmm...you're good academically but you need to work with your social skills." Suddenly, M/N felt someone hitting his head. "Ark?!"