IZANA KUROKAWA

🎴Izana

~FIRST MEETING~

~FIRST MEETING~

Izana: 8 years old
(M/N): 10 years old

• The both of you met in the orphanage.

(M/N) is an orphan who has no idea who his parents are. The only thing he knows is that his mother was a foreigner and he was a bastards child. His mother was not capable of taking care of him, rather than letting her child suffer with her she chose to abandon you in the orphanage in hopes that someone who is capable of taking care and love you as their own would take you in.

(M/N) believes that his mother had loved him till the very moment she left, a necklace wrapped in a handkerchief with his name embroidered on them was the proof of that as well as a letter of apology.

You are older that Izana for two years and because of that your first meeting wasn't exactly smooth. He was incredibly wary of you being older that him, and his instincts are telling him that your not someone who can be easily taken advantage of. Despite that (M/N) never hesitated to approach the younger male.

.

.

.

"All right everyone, please gather around!" The director of the orphanage as well as the caretaker of the children called out. (M/N) was among the other children helping their caretaker gather the rest in the middle of the room being one of the oldest. Once every was seated the director continued what she had to say. "This is Izana Kurokawa he'll be living with us from now on." Izana was currently the center of attention but he simply averted his eyes away from everyone else. "(M/N)-kun, your one of the oldest so please take care of him and show him around."

You nodded your head signifying that you understood her request. After the short introduction the rest of the children soon dispersed, doing whatever they please, mostly playing around.

A new kid has arrived in the orphanage and I was tasked to show him around but...I can feel that he doesn't like me at all. Walking towards his direction he gave me an intense glare though since I'm older I'm not that worried. "Hello, I'm (M/N) (L/N). One of the older children here the director want me to show you around."

"I don't want to and I don't need your help." He coldly replied.

"It's alright, I'm not a bad guy..." (M/N) approach him in attempt's to hold his hand but Izana swiftly evaded him retreating his arm away. (M/N) noticed the cold and distant glare that was directed to him and decided not to press any further. "I understand, we can do it tomorrow then." (M/N) gave him a gentle and understanding smile. You simply walk pass him and carried his stuff to their designated drawers. "It'll be lunch soon so get change into comfortable clothes."