GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER / BECOMING FRIENDS

🥞Mikey

• As destiny would have it, you met again

• As destiny would have it, you met again. Where you might ask? The convenience store to be honest you weren't surprised.

You saw each other buying snacks as usual. Smiling then waving at him, you bought your treats and left, only to hear the sound of running foot steps behind you. "(M/N)-CHIN!" You nearly dropped you bag when he suddenly clung on your back like a koala. The difference in height was visible between you two, you, obviously being the taller one. "(M/N)-chin, I like you, be my [boy]friend!"

"Huh!?" That was fast. [Mikey-kun this is just the 'getting to know each other' part. Not confession!] I was surprised, we only met two times being the first was yesterday and second today. Looking at his sparkling puppy eyes how could you not say "...Sure, why not...I guess." He visibly got happier, you placed your arms around his legs while the plastic bag hung on your wrist, carrying him on your back. He wasn't that heavy so it wasn't a problem. "Great! (N/N)-chin let's go to the park." You sweat drop at his carefree attitude and just smiled you started walking towards the park.

I have nothing better to do so why not. If this were any other day I would have declined still at least you weren't spending the weekend alone in your house. You were stoped midway by non other than Draken-kun. "Oi, Mikey you shouldn't bother other people when you just met them." "I'm not bothering, (M/N)-chin is my friend now." They started bickering with each other, you just stood there, watching the drama. "At least walk with your own two feet." Mikey pouts, tightening his grip clinging on your back. "No! (M/N)-chin doesn't mind, right (M/N)-chin?" You being you, wanted to tease him and replied "But I do mind Mikey~kun." showing him a playful smile. You were replied by a pouting Mikey. [Ahh, my sweet baby.] "(M/N)-chin you meany!" He didn't give in though, he just hugged you, burrying his face on your back he didn't move a muscle away from you. Chuckling with his cute behavior you replied "Don't worry, I was just joking. It's fine Draken-kun, I don't mind."

The three of you continued with your walk towards the park. On the way there you managed to get to know both of them even more, how Mikey was a gang leader, Draken his vice, similarities, likes and dislikes, how your day was going and so on and so forth. Feeling his head resting on your shoulder you noticed he fell asleep. Smiling, "Weird."

🐉Draken