WHEN OTHERS FIND OUT

🥞Mikey

(M/N) is currently driving Mikey's motorcycle towards Musashi Shrine

(M/N) is currently driving Mikey's motorcycle towards Musashi Shrine. Manjiro, as usual, sat behind you hugging your waist a smile plastered on his face.

It's been a few weeks since you promised him that you would attend one of their meetings whenever you had the time but Manjiro was getting impatient so he took it upon himself to wait for you in front of the school gates. Seeing your tall figure approaching, he ran after you then tackled you into a hug. (M/N) noticed that he was wearing a gang uniform rather than a casual wear and immediately knew why Manjiro was waiting for him.

"(M/N)-chin, let's go meet the gang okay. You promised last time." You were about to decline his request but reconsidered when you saw his sparkling eyes technically saying that 'you have to go.' "A-alright, let's go then." 'I guess my homework would have to wait later.'

Retuning to the present...

Manjiro is clinging behind your back now that you got off his bike which you don't exactly mind since your used to it by now. Sweat dropping a little when you noticed the hefty amount of stairs you have to climb while carrying your lover on your back feeling his weight shift to you. "Jiro, please don't fall asleep." Only to be replied with soft snores. Sighing, as much as you're glad that Mikey completely trust's you, (M/N) sometimes worries about his carefree behavior.

Arriving at the shrine all eyes were on you, having Toman's leader sleeping on your back was a sight to behold to most of it's members. "Who's the guy that's carrying our president?"

"Are you living under a rock?! Haven't you heard the rumors that he's the president's lover."

"He looks tough..."

Mostly everyone was surprised apart from Draken, they didn't know you guys where this close. [I'm surprised that they're not surprised that their president is ga-*smack*] You stood beside Draken when you saw him then slightly nudged Mikey to wake him up. "Jiro, we're here its time to wake up." He slowly blinked his eyes rubbing them a little before lowering his legs to stand up, stretching his limbs as you straighten your posture. "(N/N)-chin should have woken me up instead of carrying me all the way here."

"I did but you started to clinging on my back like a koala then you fell asleep." He scratched the back of his head giving you a cat like smile. "Hehe, my bad.~" [I was thinking about Killua's cat face while writing this...]

"So this is your boyfriend eh Mikey. He doesn't look that tough to me." Haruki Hayashida otherwise known as Pah-chin the third division captain as well as one of the founding members of Toman. "Go ahead and test him the Pah-chin."