𝘭𝘪

Third Person POV

The people of Clover Kingdom watched as one of the towers of the castle were seen with light in the air, but they didn't know it was the enemy and their very own Magic Emperor.

Marx watched the battle commenced earlier, sweats began to drop in his forehead, scared for the Magic Emperor and he was also scared for the (h/c) girl reaction. If anything happens to her father, Marx himself can't calm down (Y/n), after all the Magic Emperor took care of her, (Y/n) grew attached to him.

Marx is debating whether he should contact (Y/n) whilst in the middle of the mission or...

'The Captains!' Marx immediately thought, as he began to contact the remaining Captains who isn't part of the Royal Knights that includes the Blue Rose Captain and the Green Mantis Captain as well as the Black Bull Captain that is at the Golden Dawn base at the moment.

"I have an emergency notice for every Magic Knights Captain!! The Magic Emperor is currently fighting the person that appears to be the Eye of the Midnight Sun's leader at the Clover Castle! Every member must pay heed to their captain's instructions regarding bodyguards... Whatever happens do not tell (Y/n) whatever happens!!" Marx's disappeared in front of them.

Yami Sukehiro who immediately made his way where the Magic Emperor and the Eye of the Midnight Sun's leader is.

Both powerful persons attack back and forth, both are offensive, and Julius Novachrono would always return the attack of the other party back at him.

With such ease, the Magic Emperor, Julius Novachrono spoke his thoughts.

"Aww~ That's too bad. As you'd expect, that was pretty fast, huh? Even though I read the future, I still can't seem catch you."

'Licht's eyes went wide, clearly shocked from how much magic the Magic Emperor has.

He recognized one of his moves, the same as (Y/n)'s whenever they would train together, even though (Y/n) didn't know that all along she's been training with a different person, the female would just shrug of the weird feeling building up her guts.