𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷

(Y/n)'s POV

Damn.

I'd often wondered what he looked like in casual clothes, and I promise I didn't regret imagining it; I didn't even notice that we stared at each other for minutes.

We were both jolted back into reality as we heard a cough come from the rear. I raised my left brow and saw all of the Black Bull members, with the captain supervising everything.

And here I thought I'd have a peaceful first date, but not when they're around.

I sighed and moved slowly towards Yuno, who was carrying one of the flowers I had grown fond of. Yuno's eyes lingered on mine, and a noticeable grin could be seen on his lips.

"Hi." I smiled as I welcomed him, and Yuno handed me the bouquet of dandelions as he took a step closer and extended his hand.

Curiosity piqued, I took his hand in mine and felt as if I had stepped right out of a storybook.

He bends down slightly and presses his lips on the back of my palm, sending a rainbow of emotions through me. My heart rate increased, and heat began to emanate from my face as his eyes locked on mine as his lips remained attached to the back of my palm.

"Good morning, princess." As a smile came across my lips, I heard his deep, icy voice.

I clutch the bouquet firmly because of the sensation he's been giving me, like he's right out of a fairytale, a total prince charming.

I moved closer to her and engulfed him in a hug while he straightened his stance and detached his lips from my palm.

The embrace emanating from each of us seemed familiar, it felt like—

Home.

Yuno isn't the kind to make the first move when it comes to clinginess in public, but when we're two alone, he has a lot of confidence in clinginess.