The Writer's Word

A Word of Warning

I have always believed that one should face each day expecting something unexpected. Of course some days always end up being what you would expect, and if you're always expecting something, then you never really face an unexpected day because you are always expecting it. But that's a whole different topic, and I think it is better off for everyone if we leave the philosophy to the philosophers, and focus on what I am really here to do: tell you a story.

It's a wonderful story, I honestly believe you will enjoy it, for it is the kind of story that is only told once in the entire history of literary endeavors, the likes of which have never been before seen, and if they have, never truly succeeded in delivering their message. It is a story that can only be the product of the purest, truest imagination.

Once you have read it in its completion, you might think I am insane. You might think I am a narcissist. Or, you might not think of me at all. It doesn't matter. When the last word has been written, my work is done. What happens afterwards is really up to you.

As for now, all I ask is that you listen. 

--The Writer

(c) 2013 by @missbaaria. All Rights Reserved.