"Ohh , no actually you got it wrong. " Tzuyu said . She moved more closer to sana. She wrapped her arms around sana's waist.

"She is MY wife. " She said while looking at sana's eyes. Sana's eyes were also on tzuyu.
"So it's better if you fuck off." Said tzuyu glaring at the guy. Sana kept on staring at tzuyus face. Tzuyu was like a knight and shining armor right now.

The guy felt a shiver.
"O-ok f-fine I am leaving. " Said the guy. Of course he was scared because of tzuyu's glare.

Tzuyu then looked at sana. Sana was staring at her with confusion. Tzuyu smiled slightly. She gave sana a kiss on her cheeks.

Sana flinched coming back to reality.
"W-what?? W-why did you kissed me??" Sana asked blushing.
"Hmm, why?? " Said tzuyu. She then leaned more closer leaving an inch gap between them.

"Cause I wanted to claim my wife Infront of everyone. " Said tzuyu boldly. Sana blushed madly. Tzuyu found it cute. She then pulled sana closer and gave another kiss on sana's cheeks. Making sana look at her with more blush. Tzuyu was amused at her effect on sana.

Then something naughty idea came in her mind. The hand that she was using to hold sana's waist started to go down. She gave a light squeeze in her butt. Sana flinched again. Blushed more . It looked like she was about to blast in blushing.

Before sana could say anything again tzuyu let go off sana's waist and moved a bit far .
"Sorry can't help it. It was soft by the way. " Said tzuyu winking and running away.

"CHOU TZUYU-AH!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Why is she sitting there in silence??" Said sana to xiaoting.
"I don't know. But I have a bad feeling about it. " Said Xiaoting.
They saw tzuyu sitting on the chair near the pool area while her arms are crossed.

"You know they always say there's a silence before the whirlwind starts. I feel like this is the silence. " Said xiaoting gulping.

Right now the thing that they had in their mind is that what tzuyu is thinking.

"TIINNGG!!!!" tzuyu screamed. She then started to walk fast towards the house.

Then they saw tzuyu coming inside the house with a frowning face.
"Xiaoting , wifey follow me. " Said tzuyu to the both of them .

They then sat on the couch.
"W-what happened??" Xiaoting asked with a nervous smile. Tzuyus frowned never left her face.

"Why didn't our friends....visited me??" Tzuyu's asked. There was a slight hint of her being hurt in her voice.
'tzuyu had friends????!!!' sana thought.

Xiaoting was now scared to answer. It was one of the questions that Xiaoting wanted to avoid answering tzuyu.
"I miss them already. Smol bean , tofu , jeong-hyung, jihyo unnie, mommy nayeon, that nerdy and chicken truck, bear unnie . Argh I miss them all!!" Said tzuyu.
's-she had more than one friends???' sana thought.
She then looked at Xiaoting.
"So where are they??" Asked tzuyu. Sana looked back and forth.

"Tzuyu.......you don't have any connections with them anymore......our group broke apart....." Said xiaoting looking down.

"You are joking right?? Well that's a really bad joke ting. " Said tzuyu. But Xiaoting didn't said anything.
"Wow.....big tzuyu sucks for not having them as friends.....but whatever has passed is passed anyways. Do you have their numbers?? Let's tell them for get together!!" Tzuyu said excitedly smiling.

"B-but.........a-are they gonna come?" Asked Xiaoting.
"Of course!! They have to!! I am gonna make them come. Call them over , tell them to come. Also I want a international sim card. Can you bring me one?" Said tzuyu .
"Yeah sure. But we don't know their numbers. " Said Xiaoting.
"That's not a problem. Hire a investigator. Pay him double and boom you have everything. " Tzuyu said smirking. Xiaoting nodded with a slight smile. After all she also misses them .