23

Sana was just seeing how much hyped everyone was. They were all excited to see shuhua. Tzuyus friends wives who are now sana's friends were also very much looking forward to meet her. She was just sitting a bit corner while others made shuhua the center.

"This is my wife son mina. She is beautiful right?" Said chaeyoung. Shuhua saw how elegant mina looked. She then looked back at chaeyoung and then at mina. She was amazed at minas beauty that she asked chaeyoung,
"Woah...... shortie what kind of black magic did you do? Hey are you sure that she didn't blackmail you to marry her? I am here, don't be scared. " Said shuhua. Mina just smiled and blushed as she was embarrassed because shuhua complemented her.

"Hey!!!" Chaeyoung growled frowning.
"Cheang you know she is joking. " Said jeongyeon.
"Like always. " Said xiaoting smiling.
"Anyways who's wife is next?" Said shuhua.
"Mine!!! This is Yoo nayeon. My wife." Said jeongyeon.
"Only that?" Asked nayeon frowned.
"Sigh. My one and only ,most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my number one and forever young wife. " Said jeongyeon.
"That's a long introduction. " Said shuhua.
"Hi there, I like your teeth, they are super cute!!" Said shuhua.
"Really? Thanks!!! I like you already!! We can be friends you know. " Said nayeon excited.
"I like that idea. " Said shuhua.
"Now shushu meet my wife Kim momo, the one and only sexy and attractive woman here. " Said Dahyun smiling like an idiot.

"Wait are you a Japanese just like chaengs wife mina?" Asked shuhua .
"Wh-how did you know?" Asked momo a bit shocked.
"Well, last year I called your wife then she said 'can't talk right now, got a hot ass japanese food on my b-" before she could finish Dahyun hold her mouth and smiled forcedly.
"That's too much information hahaha!!!" Said Dahyun. Shuhua got out of Dahyuns hold. She said , "well I was offended at first but...."
Shuhua smirked at Dahyun and said,
"Now I can see why you didn't wanted to talk. "

Dahyun instantly felt embarrassed at what shuhua said.
"Now mine!!!! This is my wife Jennie manoban . " Said Lisa smiling.
"Oohhh, I have seen her. You told me about her.  " Said shuhua.
"Yeah , hahaha. " Lisa laughed. But her laughing died when shuhua spoke,
"Hey jennie-shi did you know when she told me about you she was acting like that one teenage virgin boy in the class who got his first girlfriend. Hahaha she was taking pictures of you from every angle. " Said shuhua.
"Really?" Jennie smiled. Lisa blushed.
"Baby!! You could have told me to give you some selcas . I wouldn't mind as long as it's you . " Said Jennie.
"I-i don't wanted to b-bother you...." Said Lisa.
"Aww so cute~~~" said Jennie.
"Are they usually like this?" Asked shuhua to tzuyu who was right beside her.
"Yep. Nini and Lili are always like this. " Said tzuyu shrugging.
"Next mine. This is my beautiful and sweet wife Kim rosé. I know I hit a jackpot. You don't have to tell me . Hahaha . " Said jisoo with her hands on her waist.
"Hi, you must be shuhua. I heard about you from my wife. " Said rosé with a warm smile.
"Aww, you are so sweet. I want to protect you. " Coed shuhua.
"I know right? She is adorable." Said jisoo.
"Hey are you sure you are this weirdos wife? I can help you to meet with someone nicer than her you know......" Said shuhua trying to piss jisoo.
"Hey!! I am right here!!!" Said jisoo.
"I know and I have eyes unnie. " Said shuhua then smirked.
"Shuhua it's ok. I am fine being this weirdos wife. After all her weirdness makes her special in my eyes. " Said rosé smiling and looked at jisoo.
Others admired them.
"Aww.....see? Chaesoo are so cute and sweet. " Said nayeon adoringly. Then looked at jeongyeon with a glare.
"And you? Filled with salt. " Said nayeon.
"Haha I know, she can't even flirt. " Said shuhua.
"Gasp. You are right!! " Said nayeon agreeing with shuhua.
"I-if that's what it is then fine.....stay away from m-me...." Said jeongyeon with a bit pouty lips. It was clear that the jokes were hurting her a bit.
Everything became silent for a while. Sana just raised her brows.

Nayeon moved closer to jeongyeon. Jeongyeon trying to move far but then nayeon side hugged her tightly and said, "yah jagiya~~~~, don't be sad. If you are sad then I will be sad too my jeongie. "