5

"Pack this , this and this too...... wait.....pack all of this. " Said tzuyu . She was in her suit. Apparently the wardrobe was filled with nothing but business suits that woman wears. Tzuyu was pulling her own shirts collar.

"It's so suffocating. " Said tzuyu with a irritated face. Sana on the other hand was sitting there with tzuyu. Xiaoting wasn't there . As tzuyu is going to take a long leave now she said she needs to look after her work. Mr. Chou will help her in this matter.

"Do you seriously need to buy these so many leather jackets, t-shirt and sneakers??" Sana asked frowning.
"Of course!! It's a must!!" Said tzuyu like it's the most obvious thing.
"God I can't keep on wearing this.." tzuyu said pointing at her suit.
Sana checked her from head to toe.

Sana blushed a bit . She can't take her eyes off . Tzuyu's long black hair with the suit made her look more handsome and beautiful. She looked like a rich heiress who came out from webtoon.

Sana liked tzuyu like this. It made her feel like she knows this tzuyu. The cold tzuyu who always wears suit unless it's night or morning. She hates to admit it but she kind of misses the cold tzuyu even though both tzuyu makes her head ache badly. But then again if this tzuyu felt comfortable with leather jackets then sana don't have a problem. '
'Tzuyu looks good in everything to be honest.' sana thought.

"Bu-but there's nothing wrong with that.." sana said . Tzuyu stopped what she was doing. She looked at sana.
"What?? Nothing's wrong with that??? Everything's wrong with that. " Said tzuyu protesting.

To sana tzuyu looked like a stubborn baby right now. But sana liked it. Seeing different sides of tzuyu right he happy for some reason. It was like she was actually knowing tzuyu. Sana chuckled.

Tzuyu felt like she heard an angelic laugh. Tzuyu smiled secretly. But then stopped and made a frowning face.
"Why did you laugh?? " Asked tzuyu.
"Nothing. " Sana said with a slight smile.
"You are weird. I am going to change, I hate this!!" Tzuyu said and choose some clothes that she bought to change.

Sana waited outside. At that time a guy came near sana.
"Hey beautiful , you here alone?? How about I accompany you. " Said the guy smirking.
"Umm I am sorry but no thanks. " Said sana declining him politely.
"Oh come on. You are beautiful, I am handsome. We can make a beautiful couple don't you think??" Said the flirt again.

"I told you I am not interested." Sana said in annoyance. But the guy still didn't stop.
"Stop lying I know you like it. " Said the guy smirking.
"Leave her alone !!" They heard a cold voice behind the guy. They looked at his behind

 They looked at his behind

"Tzuyu...." Sana mumbled. Sana's eyes were screaming to help her. Tzuyu who looked into sana's eyes understood it. She went near them .
"And why should I let go off this fucking sexy chick??" Asked the guy .
"Well cause she is taken ." Said tzuyu.
"Tsk. I know I am much more attractive than him." Said the guy.