22- Oh, it's focused on me?

"Oh Wonpil, I can help you clean up?~"

"Thank you babydoll, I'd like that. I'm off to go do some things, you aren't allowed to leave home and remember I can track you"

Since that first night, Felix had a plan after seeing Chan's note...

A plan to get out.

The first step was to earn Wonpil's trust and sympathy, he told the older he was tired from working so if they could hold off on sex for a few days. Wonpil agreed, but was also controlling of him.

Wonpil wanted to make sure Felix followed his rules and wouldn't go back to Chan, but even if he did...he threatened Felix with killing Chan.

So Felix had to play his cards right, and trick Wonpil.

"Yes Wonpil, I'll be good for you. I'll help you clean up, you've been treating me so well lately. Better than Chris~" he gave a fake smile.

Can't believe I had to actually say that...

"Wow, I guess you've really warmed up to me~
How cute, give me a kiss goodbye" he smiled going up to Felix, the younger kept a fake smile leaning to peck his lips.

"B-bye honey..."

I think I'll really vomit now...

"Bye cute Felixie~"

As soon as he left, Felix gagged hearing himself flirt with Wonpil. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth too.

"Gross...his mouth always tastes rotten..." Felix huffed. He started to remember Chan's kisses though, even though it's only been 3 days... he's missed the older's sweet and loving kisses.

Chan...
I hope your plan works...

Chan had written a plan on the note for Felix in his bag the first night, he didn't want to tell the boy his plan before he greeted Wonpil due to when he lies...he has that shaking habit.

But he thought of it while Felix was packing his things...

Flashback:

"A note...?" Felix looked closer, he saw a small clear bag full of pills in it, then opened the note.

Hey Babydoll,
I couldn't tell you this before or the idea might not work.
But I'm going to get you back to me,
This is what you will do...

Felix read it all including the part where Chan told him to try and hide his habit when he lies, or Wonpil would notice.

Felix tried his best by the Third day to follow through with it, Felix prepared everything for it and was waiting for Wonpil in his room later that night.

"Felix?"

"I'm in our room honey!"

Ugh, can't believe he makes me call him that...

Wonpil walked in, surprised to see Felix in lingerie sitting on the bed.

"Oh fuck~" he smirked inching closer, Felix smirked back crossing his legs.

Showtime!

"Hi honey! I missed you! I need attention a lot you know..." Felix pouted innocently standing up to slip his arms around his neck, Wonpil licked his lips reaching it grab Felix's laced ass.

"Oh really? Seems like this kitty warmed up to his owner" he added backing Felix up against the bed.

"Mmhmm, I've been so horny for you all day~"