20- Even if I try not to stand out...

Both of them tried to get Wonpil and the issue off their minds for the time being, only focusing on each other being together in bed.

"Chan..." Felix giggled as the older kissed him, they finished going plenty of rounds alleviating some stress.

"Cute babydoll~" Chan teased on top of him, Felix gave more giggles watching Chan interlock their hands Softly kissing Felix's fingers. The younger blushed and smiled from Chan's touches.

Chan told him sweet words leaving more kisses on his hand, but Felix's mind was already thinking of something else...

"Chan..."

"Hm?~" Chan hummed stroking his other hand under sheets touching the boy, Felix looked away for a moment then back at him with a sad expression.

"What are we going to do...?" He asked referring to Wonpil, the older sighed some looking away too.

"I...don't know, he's probably lying-"

"I don't think so...he showed me videos and even said...the hitman knows where we live...so he'll know if we go to the police...he said if we tried...then you would be the first one he would...."

Felix stopped not able to say the words himself about Chan being killed, he looked out the window feeling sadder which Chan noticed.

"Babydoll...we-"

"Nothing can ever stay good for us...can it?" Felix muttered with frustration and more sadness, Chan watched the boy pull his hand away. Instead grabbed the sheets to pull closer to his chest rolling on his side facing the window.

"Baby..." Chan whispered his name, he's never seen the boy look so miserable...

Felix was quietly staring out the window, not saying anything but in his own thoughts. Chan hated the silence, and he hated when the younger was upset...

Babydoll....

"Darling..." Chan laid down next to him trying to spoon the boy, he gently slipped his arms around Felix's waist leaving soft kisses on his shoulder.

"..."

"*sigh* Babydoll...talk to me please...I don't like seeing you upset-"

"Well I can't help it, there's a shitty guy who wants to ruin our lives because he keeps coming after me..." Felix huffed a bit pressing his cheek into his pillow, Chan tried to calm him down hugging him tighter against his chest.

"Doll..."

"I don't know anymore Chan, it probably is for the best for me to just go be with him. To end all of this-"

"Babydoll no, no you won't" Chan said more stern looking over Felix's shoulder, the boy glanced to him with those same upset eyes.

"...Chan-"

"Babydoll I already said I will never let him of all people have you, you're mine. And even if you go with him, I'm damn sure he'll try some other sneaky shit to get back at me" Chan sighed resting his face in Felix's neck, the younger emotionally tried to calm down a bit once it was silent again.

He slowly slipped his small hands over Chan's that were on his waist, reciprocating the affection that was being given.

"Well...what other ideas do you have that won't get you or my friends killed Chan?" Felix mumbled stroking his fingers on Chan's arms, the older opened his eyes starting to leave feather kisses on his neck and shoulder again.

"I don't know still...but I have connections...I'll figure it out...figure anything out, to keep you with me" Chan whispered in his ear, Felix smiled a bit hearing Chan say those words.