19- If you recognize me, you're not silly

What do I do...?

The same thought replayed in Felix's head all day at work, he was distracted and nervous all day. Even his hair and body treatments he had after work he canceled...he couldn't sit still with what happened today.

"I'm home..."

Felix announced entering the house, he was vigilant looking around to see Wonpil or anyone stalking them but didn't see anyone out of the ordinary.

He sighed coming inside, it was quiet which meant Chan was out still.

Guess I'll shower and whatever

He apathetically did so, just thinking over and over his options...but he really didn't have any. After he showered he slipped on his boxers and Chan's t shirt, the older's scent putting him at ease while he sat in bed with his laptop.

"Chan..." he closed his eyes inhaling the scent of a Chan around him, the scent that would always remind him of their love.

I love you babydoll, always know that

Felix teared up again thinking of Chan and this whole Wonpil situation.

Chan...I can't let you get killed...or my friends...

"Babydoll Are you home?~"

Felix looked up to hear Chan's voice, the sound of footsteps came to their bedroom and it was the older finally home.

"Chan..."

"Hello darling~
You waited long for me?" Chan smiled coming in the room to the boy, Felix gave small smile and nod.

"Kinda..."

"How cute~
I-
Wait, I thought you were getting your hair done today? I mean the dark roots still look good on you too, kinda like a calico cat~" Chan winked reaching to stroke his fingers in Felix's damp hair, the boy was quiet looking down.

Chan very much noticed, bringing his hand to cup Felix's cheek.

"Hey...what's wrong babydoll? Why-
Mmm...!"

Felix put his laptop to the side suddenly kissing Chan passionately, the older groaned against his lips then felt Felix's hands on his cheeks.

"Mmm...babydoll? What's going on? Did you want my attention that bad all day...?" Chan asked softly parting from his kiss, Felix slowly shook his head starting to feel his eyes water again.

"I-I just l-love you Chan...I love you so much..." Felix started to cry, Chan smiled some reaching his arms around Felix's waist pulling him into his lap.

"Aw babydoll, I love you too...why are you crying to tell me? You don't have to get so emotional" Chan teased a bit, but when the boy didn't giggle or humor with him...he was worried...

"Babydoll...is something actually wrong...?" He asked seriously, Felix took a deep breath wiping his wet cheeks.

"Y-yes..."

"Ok, well tell me...why are you upset?" Chan whispered rubbing his back, Felix looked down again preparing himself.

"At work today..."

And so Felix told Chan what happened...
And when he did...
The older was about to go on a bloody rampage...

"Chan-"

"HELL NO!" Chan yelled in anger, he shifted Felix out his lap walking out the bedroom.

"Chan?? Where are you going??!" Felix jumped off the bed running after him, the older walked down the hall turning the corner.

"I will actually kill his ass this time!" Chan yelled again but Felix grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"Chan wait...! Don't do anything we need to talk about this! He could have his hitman outside waiting or something-"

"Felix you don't actually believe that bullshit he told you?? It's a damn lie!" Chan gave him a dark look still yelling.

"Chan-"

"It's a lie for him to get you!"

"But Chan, I-"

"And I refuse to let anyone! Especially a dirtbag like him to touch you!" Chan went off again, right now he was like a murderous wolf about to kill and Felix was trying to tame him.

"Chan calm down please! Just...please listen to me..." Felix begged quietly cupping his cheeks again with sad eyes, Chan looked away clenching his jaw.

He took a deep breath slipping his arms around his waist looking into Felix's eyes.

"Alright doll...I'm listening..."

Felix also took another breath closing his eyes, then he opened them speaking up.

"Chan...from what he showed me...it seems real...and even if it's not...I don't want to risk it, risk you or your friends being killed-"

"Babydoll-"

"I don't want to...I really don't...but I think I have to...go be with him...I don't want you killed-"

"Felix you being with him! Allowing him...to touch you like I would...it would already be the death of me..." Chan said sadly, Felix sighed with a nod.

"Chan...I know...but-"

"But we have 48 hours he said? That gives us 2 days to figure out how to destroy him for good. I will not have you belong to anyone but me, ok?" Chan said seriously to him kissing his lips, Felix smiled some nodding.

"Ok..."

Chan pulled him even closer against his chest kissing him more, he whispered soft words against Felix's lips.

"You Remember what I told you after I called Brian during our first meeting?" Chan hummed in between kisses, Felix shyly pulled away shaking his head.

"Um...you didn't want second hand merchandise...?" He asked raising an eyebrow, Chan gave a small laugh grabbing his chin.

"No babydoll, I had said your home is forever with me. Remember now?" He teased, Felix Blushed as it came back to him.

"I do" he giggled.

"And forever has a meaning, no one else will ever have you. Ok?" Chan kissed his lips sweetly, Felix nodded and giggled some more as the two were in their own world kissing.

"Chan..."

"I'm sorry your workday was troublesome because of that asshole...want me to make it up to you with anything?~" Chan smiled winking, Felix bit his lip looking around.

"Can I have services #4 and #8 done to me?~" Felix teased back, Chan smirked hearing Felix talk about sex.

"Oh fuck yes babydoll, any service you want~
Let's go!"

"Chan!!" Felix laughed when the older picked him up over his shoulder walking back to their room.

"We're about to use some of those 48 hours all night in bed babydoll~"

"Chan~"