15- I need your warmth...

Felix managed to later on go see his friends and hang out, it was while so he was happy to catch up.

"Really Felix? He always treats so nice!"

"Thanks Yuna! I love him..." Felix blushed, he was talking about Chan to her while walking home that evening.

"It's cute! I see both together for a long time!"

"Me too~"

Felix came home late that night while Chan was out doing more money laundering with Seungmin, he showered and decided to go to bed. Chan told him he would be home much later, the boy didn't mind so he went to sleep.

He was in a deep snooze until...

*SMASH*

"Huh..???"

Felix opened his eyes quickly sitting up, he heard the sound of glass smashing...

The same sound that he heard when...Wonpil broke in...

What?! Is he back...?!

Felix was scared listening, he didn't hear much of anything else but he himself quietly slipped out of bed grabbing his phone.

The house was in darkness until he got to the kitchen, looking around frantically he saw the front door was indeed halfway open.

Wonpil came back?! N-no...!

Felix was terrified as he rushed to grab a knife from the drawer, quietly tip toeing around to the front peeking.

I don't see...anyone...

"Hey-"

"STAY AWAY!"

"FELIX STOP IT'S ME!!"

Felix heard a voice behind him, quickly he turned around trying to stab the intruder but...

It was Chan, and luckily with his reflexes he jumped back in time to not get hurt.

"C-Chan...??" Felix panted out holding the knife up, the older put his hands up front in defense backing away.

"Babydoll it's me...! Put the knife down...please..." Chan sighed with panic seeing Felix point it at him, Felix instantly felt bad he almost hurt Chan because he was scared.

"I-I'm sorry...." Felix said with remorse slowly putting the knife down on the couch, the older saw he was shaking and scared.

"Baby-"

"I'm sorry Chan...I-I thought someone broke in again...I heard a loud sound like when Wonpil came to hurt me..." Felix started to cry anxiously pulling his sweater paws, the older inched closer gently pulling him into a hug.

"Felix-"

"I'm sorry Chan...! I-"

"Shhh babydoll, it's ok...you were protecting yourself. Don't worry, I'm sorry I scared you..." Chan hugged him kissing his head rubbing his back, Felix cried into his chest trying to calm down.

"I'm sorry darling, I was coming inside bringing in a new monitor seungmin gave me...but I dropped it on the way. I forgot to close the door I guess when I was putting it in my tech room, I'm sorry I scared you..." Chan kissed his cheeks and lips, Felix nodded looking up to him with big eyes.

"That was all...? Oh..."

"Ya, that's all. And babydoll, remember the new security system we have? You keep forgetting you can check your phone to see who is in and out our house~" Chan tried cheering him up, Felix would always forget because Chan would be the one more worried checking about security than him.