xxii. 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞?

"Good luck, Sam

"Good luck, Sam." Cora hugged her tightly. "Just, have fun."

Sam gave a look of disbelief as Cora laughed. "You know what I mean."

"Thanks, C." Sam smiled, hugging her one more time. She wouldn't admit it for her dads sake, but having a girl around was comforting and refreshing. She hadn't had much luck in the girlfriends department. Aisha leaving, Yasmine bullying her and choosing to believe Kyler about the movies. She had Moon, but they weren't nearly as close as she liked. But, she had Cora. And Sam was what the blonde needed in return. She didn't have to walk on eggshells around her, or watch her back in fear of it being stabbed.

It was just them, and they both needed it.

"Do you wanna sit down?" Eli asked Cora as she went back to his side. "I can get you a spot front row."

"No, I wanna stand with you." she smiled in rerun, wrapping her arms around his waist as she listened to his heart rate, still high after the fight he'd just won.

"What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate then with a final match for the ages?" Daryl spoke over the mic as the spot lights shined on the mat. "Repressing Cobra Kai, the Queen Cobra herself, Tory Nichols! Coached by her senseis John Kreese and Terry Silver."

The couple watched Johnny and Daniel talk to Sam . "And representing Miyagi-Do Karate, the bonsi badass, Samantha LaRusso.Couch by two time champion Daniel LaRusso and, who i've been informed, will be joined Sensei Johnny Lawrence."

Miyagi-Do and the rest of Eagle Fang cheered for her as Daniel hurried onto the mat for a second.

"Oh! I stand corrected, fellow two-time All Valley champion, Sensei Johnny Lawrence!" Daryl called, Cora met Daniel eye, giving him a subtle, and dramatic, thumbs up and wink. "Let's go!"

"Fight!"

Tory struck first with an angry kick, Sam blocking it with her own leg. She went at her again, swinging her foot as Tory tried to kick her legs out from under her, the LaRusso girl twisting around and kicking her across the face. Cora hollered for her.

Tory walk toward Terry and Kreese.

They took their marks again, Tory bounced on the mat infront of Sam, kicking forward and swinging a punch backwards when circling her. Sam dodged it, blocking her kick, sending her own, forearms coming up and blocking the string of punches Tory threw at her. Sam kicked to the side, Tory punching her in the stomach and scoring the point. "Score, one-one. Fight!"

Sam kicked toward Tory, having it blocked before Tory twisted around, kicking in return to get her right again. "Point! Two-one, Nichols."

Cora frowned. "Is it bad to say I hope neither of them have to loose?"

"I don't think it's bad." Eli held her. "A little impossible though."

She looked up at him. "Alternate universe, maybe?"