vi. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?

Cora hummed slightly, looking down at her math homework she hadn't finished

Cora hummed slightly, looking down at her math homework she hadn't finished. She was heading into the cafeteria when she'd heard a voice. "Cora! Come here!"

She looked up, seeing Hawk wave her over to his table. She was hesitant, walking over with a tiny smile. "Hey, Hawk."

He pulled the chair next to him out. "Sit with us today."

Cora looked at the three asshole boys she'd just scared in the parking lot the day before. "Piper wanted me to-"

"You sit with Piper everyday." he encouraged her to sit, pulling the chair even closer. "Cmon, what are you working on?"

Cora sat down, dropping her bag as his arm went over the back of her chair. "Math homework. Didn't finish it last night."

"Why? Where were you?" he questioned her quickly, Cora looked slightly off guard by the sudden tone.

"I was no where. My uncle and I started a show and ended up watching all of season one." the blonde answered in return. She looked back at the paper. "So, now i'm trying-"

"Yo, Braceface!" Hawk called to a scrawny kid, sitting alone at a table. "Get over here!"

Cora watched oddly as the boy walked over, her eyebrows shot up as he took the homework. "Get this finish by the end of lunch or i'll have your face in a locker."

The boy took it, hurrying back toward his table quickly. Hawk turned to Cora with a grin, twisting a strand of her hair. "Problem solved."

Cora gave a tiny grin, adjusting her sitting so part of her back touched his arm behind her.

Mitch walked over, going to take his seat before Hawks foot came up to block it. "Sorry. Party's full."

"Where am I suppose to sit?" he looked questionable, and almost awkwardly like.

"The rejects' table. Over there." Hawk scoffed, nodding toward a table of ex- Cobras. Cora wondered why they had to be so mean to show a form of dominance. She was never a mean person, usually staying away from people like that until she'd met Hawk and he was now having her sit at his table.

Mitch walked off as the table laughed. Cora adjusted her sitting in her chair, Hawk rubbed her shoulders slightly. "What are we doing after school?"

Cora looked his way. "Do we have plans?"

"We do now." he said back with a cheeky grin.

"My parents get off at six but we have a home theater." Cora suggested with a little grin. "And a popcorn machine."

He made sure to flash a cocky grin toward his friends, and Cora saw it. The trio of boys gave him knowing smirks in return, and Cora wished she'd been anywhere but here now. "Sounds perfect."

She forced a smile, looking back toward the kid with her homework. "I forgot some of my books in my locker."

"Hey, go get Cora's book f-" Hawk started toward across the table, behind cut off.