xii. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

Cora tried her hardest to stand out and look as strong as the rest of Cobra Kai as Robby spoke

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cora tried her hardest to stand out and look as strong as the rest of Cobra Kai as Robby spoke. "These blocks are incredibly precise. Each one is designed to overcome a specific attack."

She looked down the line to see Robby standing infront of Tory. "Show me wax on, wax off."

Tory took her stance, practicing with Robby as she showed what he taught, blocking him with the wax on movement. Cora started to wonder what was the purpose of Cobra Kai if they were only learning Miyagi-Do. "The more you learn Miyagi-Do, the tougher you are to defeat."

"Except for one tiny flaw." Kreese spoke up, making them look his way. "Their entire style is reactive, which means all their moves are counter moves. That means that we are in control. And we can use that to set traps."

Robby turned to Tory again. "Show me paint the fence."

Tory did so, Robby knocking her feet out from under her soon after. "Sorry. Just part of the lesson."

Tory grasped his arm, throwing him over her shoulder before holding her fist above his face. Cora winced, crossing her arms over her gi.

"Enough!" Kreese called to stop her. "Nichols, my office. Continue the lesson."

Cora's phone went off again.

"Cora, you gonna get that? Third time." Robby spoke up, clearly hearing it too.

"Sorry, I just- I'll turn it off." she shook her head quickly, hurrying toward her back. She fell onto her knees, grasping her phone and going to turn it off before it buzzed again.

Four missed text for Hawk. Cora stared curiously, wanting to look, but realizing how bad it would be to do so right in the middle of practice. Especially Cobra Kai.

Hawk: What are you doing?
Hawk: I miss you.
Hawk: And Thor.
Hawk: I know I really messed it up, and i'm sorry.

Cora sighed, staring at the four messages. She looked up from her bed, staring at Kyler as he pulled the shirt over his head. "You leaving?"

"Oh, yeah. Traffic, you know?" he shrugged her way. Cora nodded, pulling the blanket around her better. There is was again. The feeling right after. The guilt, the sadness, the want to be held and loved. "So, see you at practice?"

"Yeah, see you." Cora forced a smile, and Kyler left. Though, it was different. This was the part when she was suppose to fall in love, when she was suppose to do anything and everything to get his attention, when she was suppose to cry when he'd walk away. And, she did cry, sure, but not because she wanted him to stay.

Because for the first time, she didn't fall in love with a guy that gave her the slightest bit of attention. Not when she'd experienced a new type of affection from someone who would have never up and left her like all the guys before did.