v. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

Hawk looked forward as Kyler and Brucks walked in

Hawk looked forward as Kyler and Brucks walked in. Cora slipped in from behind them, clearly just showing up at the same time. Panic spread across his face at the sight of the two, not even being able to focus of the fact that Cora had actually showed up.

"Welcome new students." Kreese walked from his office at the group of seven standing near the door. Cora mer Hawks eye, giving a shy smile as he gave one back, ducking his head down.

"I'm gonna call you guys...Chodenose and Taintbreath." Mitch walked forward as he looked at Brucks and Kyler.

"What the hell did you just say?" Kyler stepped forward as his words.

"Oh, uh, nothing. It's just this thing we do around here sometimes." he laughed slightly, looking around the dojo. Kyler jumped his way slightly, Mitch jumped back. Cora watched Hawk walk toward Kreese, she felt out of place here. Ryan, Dough, and Mikey didn't dare look her way, but that didnt stop everyone else from doing so.

"Everyone fall in." Kreese spoke up, Hawk stood infront of him as he gave a little bow, walking off with his head down. Cora stood in the back, wanting to stay as concealed for today as she could. "Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo. Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive."

Cora's eyes widened, because she didn't think she was gonna have to do anything like this on the first day. She really regretted coming now. Cora couldn't even do a presentation without feeling anxious and insecure about herself, let alone fight someone infront of the rest of Cobra Kai.

Hawk walked over to her. "Hey, Cora."

"Why didn't you tell me we had to fight on the first day?" she whispered in a small panic, her eyes wide. "I'm gonna loose."

"We worked on your punch all yesterday." he nodded to her, looking over his shoulder toward Kyler.

Cora sensed the mood change he had. "Is everything okay with you?"

"What?" he met her eye again.

"Are you okay?" she repeated.

He held his head up a little higher. "I'm fine."

Kreese was shouting orders for others to line up, Cora looking over in a minor panic. As if one of them having anxiety wasn't bad enough, they were both flooding with it. Cora passed Hawk to stand with the new recruits again, her eyes going to one of the girls.

"Holy shit! You remember? Look, it's the kid with the lip!" Kylers voice had her looked over, seeing him and Brucks standing infront of Hawk. Her eyebrows frowned together as she listened to them gawk. "Yo, I thought he moved."

"Oh, shit. You're right! Right." Brucks laughed, Cora glared slightly as she saw a sudden flash of insecurities and sadness across Hawks face. "The hair kinda distracts you from it."