xx. 𝐓𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"Woo! Go, Eli!" Cora cheered as he got onto the mat with Kyler

"Woo! Go, Eli!" Cora cheered as he got onto the mat with Kyler. They bowed to the ref, then to each other, being announced to fight immediately after. Eli kicked at him first, spinning on his heels and easily punched Kyler in the chest. Cora grinned, watching closely.

Taking their marks again, Kyler charged at him, Eli easily kicking him in the chest and winning the point. One final match, Eli hoping off his feet and kicking Kyler again, announced winner. Kyler held his chest, getting up and walking over. Cora grinned, clapping as he came over. "That was the quickest win i've ever seen."

"The quickest?" he laughed, coming to her side with a grin. "Your turn."

Cora looked to the board, seeing her name was up with Pipers. She took a worried breath. "Okay."

"You can do it." he promised her with a quick kiss on the forehead. "Just remember what you're fighting for. Yourself, right?"

Cora nodded, getting onto the mat. "The next match to determine who goes to the finals is between Piper Elswith of Cobra Lai versus Cora McQueen of Miyagi-Do."

"Woo! Yeah, Cora! Yeah!" Dutch yelled from the crowd, his voice had Daniel and Johnny both looking over. And then her last name suddenly made sense. Silver spoke to Piper before she joined Cora on the mat.

"Face me. Bow." the ref encouraged to pair. "Face each other. Bow."

Piper smiled, Cora thought she'd been genuine, smiling back. "Fight!"

Piper kicked at Cora suddenly, the blonde ducking down to dodge it. She was taken back, knowing they'd fight, but wasn't expecting so much aggression. Cora blocked her fist, waving her arms to lock Pipers up, kicking her in the chest. "Point, Mcqueen!"

"Yeah, you get her, Cora!" Dutch yelled from the crowd.

Piper have an offended look to Cora. "Seriously?"

"Seriously what?" the blonde asked. "Why'd you join Cobra Kai? I told you what happened-"

"You were just too pussy to handle it." Piper said back, kicking her way as Cora dodged it.

"You got this, Cor-" Eli began, being cut off by Piper spinning around on her heels, kicking to the side and landing a hit right in Coras ribs. The blonde cried out, falling to the mat. "Oh my god!"

"Cora!" Daniel rushed onto the mat as she held her side. The ref whistled, Kreese and Silver standing up for Piper quickly to say she was going for the chest.

"I'm sorry." Piper apologized to Cora. She seemed genuine, but it was clear she'd done it on purpose. "I'm sorry, C."

"Was there a crack? Can you move?" Daniel asked in worry.

"It hurts really bad." Cora admitted, it was clear she was trying to keep herself together, but her eyes were swelling up.

"Cora." Robby came to her side quickly. "It's not-"