Chapter 2

He then exited the house and made his way to his trusty jeep. The one thing that couldn't hate or leave him, he stood corrected. His keep broke our half way to the airport, he could try to fix it later. He walked the rest of the way, tired and exhausted while carrying a heavy suitcase behind him.

He'd really shouldn't have pack useless shit he didn't need. Oh god he regretted it now.

He planned to go to England, he didn't know why he just wanted to go somewhere new. He'd have to start a new school, a new everything. But anything's better then beacon hills.

He brought an apartment, quite close to his new school. One more year of school then I'm off to college he thought to himself,

The days passed quickly, the bruises where starting to ache less but they where still there. everywhere he went he saw the faces. Faces of all the people "he" killed. Screaming at him for doing this to them, the days went by quickly probably because of the fact that he didn't remember most of them. As soon as he got to his apartment he drank. Drank and cut most nights on other days he would visit his neighbours. He hated how everyone hated him. How he hated himself. How weak and pathetic he was. Its now the night before he starts his new school, The Glade school. What type of name is that.

He woke up late that morning, fuck he muttered sleepily under his breath. "Shit, I'm so fucking late!"

He got a pastel green crop top with some shorts, he didn't give a shit what people thought. And he didn't have the time to even think properly, being tired and all. who comes late to school on there first day, he thought.

As he was driving to school late in his jeep he realised, "fuck my arms" he screamed panicking. He emptied out  his bag searching for extra clothes. Hey you never know when you need it. If fighting supernatural creatures thought him anything it was always bring extra food, clothes etc. Luck was on his side for once, he pulled a oversize hoodie on. The hoodie looked familiar, he then remembered. It was a gift from Allison. Allison, he thought it's all my fault she's gone because of me.

Tears filled his eyelids. He couldn't control the tears dropping out of his eyes. its all my fault, that one sentence repeating over and over in his head. His own mind telling him it's fault.

He got out of his train of thoughts when the bell rang. "Fuck im so late" and then he ran off into his new school.

When he stepped in he noticed a lot of things that are different from California.

He saw a teacher and asked when the main reception is. The teacher pointed him to a direction.

He walked along the corridors, seeing many people talking and bickering.

Why's there so many people here, it's 5 minutes past lesson time. Do they not care if they get in trouble. Whatever it's not his problem I guess.

He made his way over to the receptionist area and saw a lady, the lady wore big round glasses, brunette hair like his but hers were way more darker. Her hair in a messy bun. He would say she looked like a teenager almost but her tiny wrinkles gave it away.

The lady smiled and gave him his timetable. "Mieczyslaw Stilinski am i correct?" The lady spoke, "it's Thomas Miss" he corrected. Thomas Stilinski.

"Nice to meet you Thomas, welcome to the glade. Come back here if you ever need anything"

He wandered around the halls. "Why is this place so massive" he thought. He was so deep staring at his timetable he didn't notice a Asian man bumping into him.

"I'm so sorry" they both said at the same time.

"Are u new, I haven't seen you around before" the boy spoke. "Yeah i-im Thomas" he said quietly.

The other boy then picked up this timetable and read it, "I have the same classes as you, follow me" getting a little nod from Thomas. Im Minho by the way, the boy said.

They made there way to there first lesson. English. Nothing good ever happens in english, thinking about the whole crow incident. They stoped in front of the classroom door. Minho went in the class first. Shortly after Thomas followed.

"Ah there you are Minho" Mr Paige said
I see you brought the new student with you. Everyone this is Miecz-

Before Mr Paige could finish his sentence Thomas spoke.

Thomas, I'm thomas not Mieczyslaw. He spoke harshly. He didn't want to get made fun of because of his odd name. It happened in the past and it's not happening now.