He pulled back "As much as I'd like to keep going we shouldn't do this in public?" He said I pouted and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"What if that's my kink?" I purred into his ear I feel his hands tighten on my waist.

"Don't rile me up in public darling" he whispered I chuckled pecking his cheek.

"Shall we go?" I smiled he nodded and opened the car door for me I slide inside then he got in and we sped off the car making loud sounds as it did.

"I'm so glad you showed up I didn't want to ride the bus today" I sighed he grabbed my hand lacing our fingers.

"I wanted to have lunch with you while I have time today because I uh have a...business later," he said I chuckled.

"Nice can we get Japchae?" I hummed messing with Jimin's radio looking for a song.

He kissed my knuckles "Whatever you want" he whispered "Also I have a surprise for you" he said I got excited at that.

"Really? Is it a helicopter?" I asked he chuckled

"No but I can get you one if you want they aren't that expensive," he said I scoffed.

"Jimin don't buy me a helicopter" I said he shrugged with a wink.

"Okay but you're surprised is waiting at home for you," He said

"You didn't break in again?" I asked he scoffed

"Nah Jungkook let me in," he said.

🥃💰⛓

"Thank you for lunch," I said leaning over the car console to peck his lips smiling stupidly.

"You sure can eat a lot," he said I huffed at him.

"Did you just call me fat?" I said lifting an eyebrow he cupped my face.

"Your the most beautiful person I have ever damn seen" he whispered I blushed while scrunching up my nose.

"Cheesy bastard" I giggled he leaned in to capture my lips in a soft kiss and it was pure bliss.

"When can I see you again?" He asked pulling back a little.

"Whenever you want I don't have work so I'll just be with Taehyung and Kook later because Jungkook is going to make dinner while we study," I said he hummed kissing me again my lips then down my neck.

Who knew necks were so sensitive my eyes fluttered close at the feeling of his lips.

"I'll stop by maybe with wine," he said looking back at my eyes and tucking hair behind my ear.

"Okay, nothing expensive they don't deserve it yet just grab something from the store," I said poking his nose.

"I want your friends to like me," he said I shrugged

"I like you that's all that matters plus they think you are like super cool Jungkook wants to drive your cars," I said he chuckled

"I have 40 cars he can have one I don't mind," he said I rolled my eyes and then pinched his nose.

"Don't tell him that" I whispered pecking his lips one more time "I'll see you tonight?" I said grabbing my book bag opening the car door.