𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

I give her a mocking smile, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Why? You liked the show?" I slurred, licking my bottom lip.

Billie put her drink down, rubbing her face with her hands. I thought she was going to respond, when Destiny's head popped back up from behind her, once again.

Ugh bitch, go away.

"Not really." Destiny mutters, rolling her eyes with a laugh.

I give her a fake smile, standing up. "Why not? You jealous? I can give you a kiss too if you want." I say, leaning in and puckering my lips.

Billie then grasps onto my shirt, holding me in place as Destiny backs her head up. "Come with me, now." Billie says in my ear, before standing up and walking off, dragging me with her.

I turn my head back towards Destiny, who is throwing daggers with her eyes at us both. I flip her off, giggling as Billie pulled me through the crowd.

We end up in this little room in the back of the bar, it has a couch and a table, and the music is playing from a small speaker on the table, with a back door right behind it.

She pushes me up against the wall, pinning me there. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

I flick my eyes to hers, shrugging. "I don't know what you're talking about Billie." I say softly.

I knew exactly what I was doing, and I loved pissing her off.

"Yes you do. What are you trying to do? Why are you doing it? To fuck with me? We had meaningless sex, so if your trying to get me jealous, save it for someone who gives a fuck." Billie says through gritted teeth, pushing me harder into the wall.

"If you don't give a fuck why are we back here in the first place?" I mutter, looking straight at her, waiting for an answer.

I stumped her. I could tell, she didn't expect that come back and now she has no idea what to say.

I meant what I said, she doesn't care and it was meaningless sex, why are we here then?

The liquor has got me way too bold.

Billie released her grip on me, before stumbling back onto the couch. She runs her hands down her face, before gripping onto the roots of her hair in frustration, looking at her feet.

"Do you regret it?" Billie says, looking back up to me, her eyes still completely bloodshot.

"No." I whisper, shaking my head. I hug my chest protectively, the buzz and my sudden nerves taking over my head.

Billie stands up slowly, walking towards me. "You'd do it again?"

I swallow harshly, nodding. The closer she got, the more my breath got hitched in my throat. Drunk or not, she always has this effect on me.

She had backed me into the wall, and she finds a way to hover over me, even though I am taller then her. "Do you think Gabby could make you feel the way I made you feel last night?"

I was ready to give in, let her hear what she wanted to hear, but I decided I shouldn't let her get that satisfaction so easy.

"Maybe, she seems to know how to win a girl over." I say, giving her a smirk.

Billie chuckles lowly, but in a different way. Those darks eyes stayed, there was nothing pure about it.

"Don't push me, pretty girl. The amounts of times I've had to stop myself from dragging you out this place and fucking you in my car is endless. Believe me." Billie breaths out, her face leaning into my neck, kissing softly.