11 | 𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌

Start from the beginning

"oh shit- i'm sorry, i'm so sorry!" i whispered to the person next to me "i'll buy you a new one, i didn't mean for this to happen!" i apologized

"no, no, it's fine. i didn't actually want the drink. it was for my date who bailed on me" the girl said, and when i looked up to see her. i remembered that one girl from the movie theater the last time i was here, the one who got elton to stop throwing popcorn at me.

"oh my god, i remember you from the last time i was here!" she stated in a whisper

"same! my name is rosalind by the way"

"my name is aalayna. nice to meet you.. again" she said with a smile.

"thanks for saving me from that boy last time, he was really annoying me back there" i told her before cher decided to shh us and told me to stop talking or else i'll annoy the other people around us, says her.

aalayna then slipped me a piece of paper with her phone number on it with a wink before returning back to watching the movie. i blushed as i looked at the piece of paper before folding it and putting it in my pocket.

cher horowitz's pov

do i have to be bold to get her attention, why does this one girl she barely even knows catching her attention rather than me. i swear i'm the better option!

i'm going to cry, why can't rosalind like me! not aalayna. cher just calm down, i'm the better option anyways. all i have to do is be bold and be nice, and maybe stop hanging out with amber. that'll fix alot. do i have to manifest rosalind to like me or what?

soon enough the movie was over which meant we were headed to the beach, i have the perfect plan.

i'll buy rosalind and i some hotdogs and since i remember her liking ketchup with her hotdogs i'll tell her she has something on her face, then why it away with my thumb.

i'm a genius, she'll totally fall in love with me after that!

rosalind was driving us to the beach in her car.

"i'm suprised, you're actually a good driver" i tease her

"you'd be suprised about alot of things, cher" she says with a smirk while keeping her eyes on the road. that was the most attractive thing a person has ever said and done at the same time oh my god. i don't know what she meant by it but she's my soulmate, that's all i know.

we made it to the beach and brought our stuff from the car and onto the hot sand.

we began undressing until we were only wearing our bikinis and then i decided this is when i'll make my move.

"hey rosalind, do you want some hotdogs? there is a little hotdog stand over there" i asked, pointing over to where the hotdog stand was.

"sure, i can get them if you want me to" she asks as she puts her sunglasses on.

"no no, it's okay, i will"

"well atleast let me pay y-" she began to say but i was already dashing towards the hotdog stand so i can make my move sooner than later.

by the time i came back she was laying down and looked really relaxed

"rosalind~ the hotdogs are here" i said gently, not wanting to annoy her.

"okay, thank you" she said as i handed her one, to which she grabbed the cooler next to her and handed me a lemonade.

she knows me to well, i can't believe she remembered my favorite drink. maybe she does like me!

i waited till she finished her hotdog before i made my move, i really had to have patience waiting for this moment.

"oh rosalind, you have something on your cheek. here- let me get it" i said, trying to hide my smile as i swiped my thumb against her cheek. was there really anything on her cheek? no. she's actually not a messy eater.

she looked down with a blush.

looks like i'm in first place, elton

published :: march 24th 2022
sorry for the theme changing a bit. anyways it's officially spring break for me which means you will be expecting more chapters.

- sincerely, rielle <3