1

(Y/n) POV

"My name is Shota Aizawa," The man reaches over the paperwork spread across the table for a handshake, "All-Might and I will be your teachers."
I grab his hand and shake it. Not more than a little anxious to meet All-Might.
"Alright now hurry up, our hero classes are about to start," Mr. Aizawa opens the door to leave, "Grab your hero outfit from Nezu's office before you go to class. Just set it on my desk."

***

I walk into class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa isn't here yet. I still set the suitcase on his desk regardless. Only a few people look at me directly, others are busy talking.
One of the only people I can note would be some boy with messy green har, he shoots me a wave as I walk by. I wave back.
This other person has blue hair and glasses. All of his school supplies are sorted neatly and his hands are crossed in the center of the desk.
The last person is a girl with purple hair. She has some kind of cords dangling from her ears. Something about her makes me nervous.

I finally reach my seat in the back of the class. Right behind the purple haired girl. Mr. Aizawa walks in.
"Okay class, today we have an American transfer student," He looks and sounds tired, "(L/n) would you mind coming up to the front and introducing yourself... Or whatever."

I walk to the front. The butterflies accumulate in my stomach like autumn leaves on the grass.
"Hello, my name is (Y/n) (L/n)," I think about my next sentence, "My quirk is skate, it allows me to slide across anything like it's made of ice. I can also shoot black pucks from my arm."

I get a few 'wow's or 'that's cool!'s
"Okay how about you just ask him questions... And I'll take a nap," Mr. Aizawa says, dropping to the floor in a sleeping bag.

A few hands go up. I call on the green haired boy from earlier.
"(L/n) your quirk is really cool! I'm Izuku Midoriya, but my friends call me Deku. When you slide, does it only slide you or the people around too?" His question is good.

"Well actually, I'm glad you asked. When I slide across an object, it only slides me and whoever I'm in physical contact with."

I scan the classroom and call on a yellow-haired guy.
"Yeah, uh... Kaminari. Are you basically saying you shoot hockey pucks?" He seems uncoordinated.

"Well, uh... Look," I shoot a puck into my palm and toss it to him.
"Just a basic puck eh? You were meant for hockey playing weren't you?" He says, ignorantly.

I call on the last person, the blue haired kid with glassed from earlier.
"Tenya Iida, class representative. When I say this, I mean no disrespect. What damage does a standard hockey puck do?" Iida asks probably my favorite question.

"When I shoot them, they can go from 210mph to 240mph depending on how well I charge it up. It can leave a nasty bruise."

The purple haired girl has her hand up, but right as I try to call on her, the bell interrupts.

I return to my desk and collect my belongings. Once I finish, I head back to my dorm to unpack the last box.

***

After unpacking, I feel accomplished. I crash onto my bed and start drifting off, when suddenly, something interrupts.

A knock at my door.
"One second!" I say, getting up from my bed.
I open the door to see a stunning smile staring back at me.

"Hey! I wanted to ask that question."