Wind in the Meadow

'Let us together rebuild this world, that we may share in the days of peace...'

The shadow in the East has been defeated, the dust of war begins to settle, the White Tree blooms once more

*

Hello lovely readers of my 'Lament for the Rohirrim' series - and welcome to this very special sneak peak of the ROTM sequel! 

Full disclosure, this is not a project I am actively working on anymore. My Middle Earth muse exhausted itself so I have shelved it until I find the energy and time that Theadain and Aragorn deserve.

I did however write these two little starting chapters that I still absolutely adore, so I thought I would share them with the people who would enjoy them most, rather than letting them gather dust in my drafts! 

The beginning of WITM takes place some time between the end of the War of the Ring and the Epilogue of ROTM - in other words, in these chapters our happy couple are not expecting an heir just yet!

I hope you enjoy them, regarless of the fact that they're not attached to a sequel storyline. Hopefully they can serve as a couple of additonal epilogues, to help flesh-out our happy ending. 

(Also I was super proud of the new cover and absolutely wanted to share it with you all.)

But without any further ado, please enjoy a brief return to Middle Earth...

Meg x