𝐕𝐈

└────── ☁️ ──────┘|↠ C h a p t e r 6 - Is ✘ Anyone ✘ Hungry?  ↞

└────── ☁️ ──────┘
|
↠ C h a p t e r 6 -
Is ✘ Anyone ✘ Hungry? ↞

𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 | 𝟦𝟪𝟩𝟪

After awhile of running, the three boys had finally made it back to group of other contestants. "Looks like we've made it in time." The blonde spoke, a small smile crossing his features as he began to catch his breath. The hopeful white demon looked around, his eyes on the look out for something very close to him... Weird snake guy, odd hat girl... He frowned and placed his hands on his hips, his eyes squinting.

"But... where's Leorio?" The brown eyed male asked, looking around the area.

Two wide e/c eyes continued to shift around the group. Where could it be...? His gaze rested on the clown lookin' man before. A soft smirk was on his lips before pointing towards a tree. A long figure was leaning against the tree, the young boy squealing and shooting his hands in the air before sprinting over. He jumped before flopping into the lap of none other than Leorio, his personal mattress.

"Ow! Y/N!" The male hissed, the demon scrambling off and tilting his head to the side. "Man, that stings... How the hell did I get beat up so badly? My memory's so hazy, I can't remember anything..."

Gon placed the older male's suitcase next to him, Leorio looked genuinely concerned for what happened. Y/N carefully lifted his head and faced his two friends, "We probably shouldn't tell him what happened." Kurapika whispered, Gon humming and nodding. Y/N twitched before beginning to pat Leorio's head, gentle hums leaving his lips.

Though... The bump on his face freaked him out, so he just kinda stood up and scooted away, standing on the other side of Gon. "Yikes, that looks nasty." Gon commented upon Y/N's quick movement. "Gon! Y/N!" The two said boys looked over, Gon smiling and jumping in his spot. "Killua!" He smiled, grabbing onto his backpack. Y/N hummed and waved his hand, his eyes closing in an attempt of a closed eye smile.

"I was starting to think you two weren't gonna make it here... or that you guys didn't make it at all." Killua smiled, shoving his hands in his pockets as he approached the two.

Upon stepping near Y/N, his hands reached up and began to mess with Killua's hair. His once wide eyes now squinted in content as he felt the soft silky locks between his fingers. Why he was no invested in this? Not even he knew. He wanted a pillow made out of his hair... in the none creepy away. A gentle questioned hum left his lips as his wrist was grabbed by Killua.

"Sorry..." He muttered, pulling his hand away.

Y/N hummed and blinked slowly before slowly pulling his hands away. "We just follow the scent of Leorio's cologne!" Gon smiled, pointing a thumb towards the tall male. Killua, pushing the awkward moment aside, spoke up, "you tracked his scent? That's how?" Gon blinked before nodding his head. "Y/N too! He could smell it too... it's a weird kinda scent." He chuckled. Y/N nodded in agreement as he wasn't the greatest fan of the scent...