𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆.

TW; Gore - Blood - Sad boi Hours

└────── ☁️ ──────┘|↠ P r o l o u g e - Are ✘ You ✘ Lost? ↞

└────── ☁️ ──────┘
|
↠ P r o l o u g e -
Are ✘ You ✘ Lost? ↞

𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 | 𝟣𝟫𝟢𝟢

The waves roughly crashed against the island as blood splattered on the one white grains of sand. Screams rang out through the city, crying chorused through the streets, shoes pounded on hard pavement. How did they get to this point...? The white demons were nothing but a kind soul in a hardened body. So... why did they have to pay for something they didn't do?

Simple... they hadn't done anything. It was merely for sport. A simple game. It had happened just earlier in the morning, when everyone was waking up to the birds that flew in the sky. The sun was simply greeting a warm day from its orange glow that was plastered among the island.

Of course... a main character has to be introduced, no? Well, a rather small boy deadpanned as he stared at his mother and father invited two men in. "Momma, Papa, who is that?" A male voiced his concerns, alas... he was the only one to do so. The boy nodded, blinking slowly. "They, need a place to rest, dear. Be a good boy and bring them some water?" The woman spoke, closing her kind eyes.

The male hummed and gave one last glance before walking out of the living area. "Thank you, miss. We respect your hospitality, though I do have a question." One of the men spoke, his voice gruff. The boy was soon picked up by his father nonetheless, who carefully placed a kiss on his forehead. "Why does that kid have a muzzle?"

The question caused the two parents to tense. "Our children - including the island - have trouble with teething until they're around nineteen. We give them bamboo muzzles to keep everyone safe, especially the child themselves." The mother spoke, fast footsteps entering the room. The male had water in his hands, in buckets. "I - ...did you not get cups?" Their father asked. "We don't have any cups." He spoke, his eyes widening slightly.

"Take you're little brother, I'll get some out of the china case." He muttered, passing the muzzled boy over.

The two boys blinked and stared at the father as he left the room. What was the point of a china case if you aren't going to use it? Just for decoration? The muzzle boy snorted, the male, presumably his brother snickering as well. "I have an idea! Why don't you two boys hang out in the backyard." Their mother chuckled, tilting her head to the side as her h/c locks pressed on her face.

The older brother took no time and sprinted out towards the backyard. A large patio is what they were met with. Undeveloped demons had troubles with the sun... which meant the muzzled boy couldn't really be in the sun for long or he could get terrible sun burns. The male placed the boy on the ground before plopping across from him. "Shall we play that hand game you like?" He smiled, tilting his head to the side.