2 bullets and one chick may be?

LEAHS POV

Preston bent and spat at the entrance and used his hands to rub it. Leah moaned as her opening now throbbed for him. Peterson's dick was already filling her up.

Preston with a sudden thrust pushed into her opening and Leah whined moaned with pain.

"Ugh ugh... Pl-please... It's too big.. " She said breathlessly as tears welled in her eyes.

But Preston held her hips in position.

"Shush baby girl, you'll get used to it... Just a little more for daddy.. " He said as he rocked his head.

"Fuck you're so tight Leah... Fu--" Preston voice trailed as he pushed.

"This feels so so good." Peterson moaned. "This is ours.. This pretty little dirty cunt of yours is ours. Ugh... "

Both the men thrusted into her tight openings. Her moans of pain had now turned to intense pleasure.
"I'm yours, just yours.. " She cried as they mercilessly fucked her.

Leah couldn't comprehend what she was feeling. Two massive shafts expanded her openings and now went back and forth. When one thrusted in the other backed and vice versa. Preston's hands had grabbed her breasts and were now massaging them as he pinched her nipples. Peterson's hands lingered around her full butt cheeks and spanked them everytime he thrusted into her wet and sloppy pussy.

"I'm going- going to cum.. Fuck fuck fuck.. " Leah cried.

"Cum on us love. " Preston answered grabbing her by her neck and biting her ear lobe. The other hand still pinching her pink buds.

"Cum like the desperate wild animal you are. Make a pool for us. Moan like you've never before, princess. " Peterson said.

"Oh fuck.. Yes!! " She whined as a strong powerful wave spread in her body and she came like the desperate wild animal she was. She moaned so loud the neighborhood was awake. And this was the strongest orgasm she ever had.

Within a few more strikes, Leah was coming over and over again. She rested her head on Peterson's chest tired to move but still moaned through each of her climax.

The brothers whined as they came, hor fluid filling both her insides. As they pulled out another cry escaped her lips.

She looked between her legs and they were such a dirty mess. White fluid streamed down her thighs and made a pool where she was being fucked. Her insides throbbed with this new sensation.

Leah laid between Peterson and Preston wrapped in their arms. Little did she know when she fell asleep, because tonight had been too strenuous for her.

PETERSON'S POV

The sun peaked through the red velvety curtains in the morning. They fell across her beautiful face that made her look all the more angelic.

The mascara had spread below her eyes like she had been crying all night. Yes she was, but in a good way. And her red lipstick that once was so prominent, was now replaced by the by the clots of blood that the brothers made.

The twins had almost got up around the same time. They had fucked her like a brutal beast. The stains between her legs of red blood made them realize they had also stripped her off her virginity.

They slipped out of the bed and looked at each other. They exactly knew what to do! She was supposed to be treated like a queen.

One stepped out and ordered pancakes with chocolate syrup, toasted bread and omelette and some butter tossed vegetables.

The other gently pushed her legs apart. He could still smell the scent of sex in them. And it only made him hungrier.
She deserved to be awakened like this.