New beginnings

LEAH'S POV

Leah could not believe she said yes. She had never been with a guy over a night. And today she was going to sleep with not one but two of them!

Her heart would not stop throbbing behind her chest. Preston had run to the basement to grab a bag while Peterson filled out the details that were necessary to book a room. Leah sat on a soft yellow couch in the reception area holding her bag close to her. She did not even have clothes to change. All she had was a pair of undergarments, some basic makeup, money and a facewash.

The woman picked her phone and dialled the most recent number - Jess.

"Hey Jess! " She spoke as soon as the call was answered. "I'll be staying over with them tonight! " She said with a slight hint of nervousness lacing her voice.

"Woahhh girllll! " Jess screamed, but her voice sounded like a broken tape recorder. The rain was breaking signals and it was way too hard to understand what Jess was trying to convey.

"... Fun.... Sex.... Protec-.... " That was all Leah could figure out before the signal completely shut down and the phone got disconnected.

Great! Now even if something happens to me not a single soul will know!

"The paper work is done. We have got the last floor, room 704. " Peterson said as he walked towards Leah and Preston closely followed having a bag around his left shoulder.

"Have an amazing night, sir! " The receptionist said almost sounding way too funny than she needed to be.

The three entered the lift, Leah stood in the front of the two men. A bead of sweat ran down behind her neck.

At the 2nd floor a bunch of teenagers entered the lift, taking much more space than necessary. The stench of alcohol and sex was way too obvious to be denied. Peterson protective arm came around Leah as the boys pushed and played around with each other.

Leah's body was now pressed against theirs, her back against each of their chests. She could feel the warmth that came from their bodies, warmer than usual humans.

Leah's thoughts were racing, her heart faster than usual. These new sensations were rising through her petite body. She could feel their throbbing heart against her back as well.

But soon the ice was broken and the bell rang at 7th floor. The teenagers as well as the trio stepped out.

Peterson opened the room and the room was a fairly beautiful one. A bed was placed at the center. There were two cupboards and table with three chairs around it. A small area, which seemed like where they could cook and  a portable refrigerator near it.

"Um... I do not have clothes to change... " Leah finally spoke as she the two exchanged clothes to change.

Preston without the slightest of hesitation tossed a beige shirt at her that he was planning to wear.

"There you go, star! You can wear this! " He said with a wink and a unnecessarily handsome smirk.

"Thanks..." She said before she entered the bathroom and changed into the shirt given. Thank goodness she decided to wear a good pair of red laced lingerie.

The shirt set till the mid of her thigh as she stepped out and sat on the bed near Peterson.

"Where's Preston? " She asked curiously.

"He's on an important call, sugar. " Peterson said as he now looked at her and closed their distance.

"Miss him already? " He asked as his fingers brushed the hair out of her face.

"Ah.. No, I just was wondering... " She answered.