She was back to fingering herself in no time, watching him as he stepped away and pulled out his thick cock beaded with his precum. He started stroking himself in front of her and she could not help but close her eyes and imagine him pumping in and out of her tight virgin pussy.

"Karina," the alpha moaned, eyes hooded.

The two mates held eye contact as they neared their climaxes, desperate to find release.

"A-andrin," Karina called out after she had undone herself, her fingers laced with her creaminess. He growled and followed a second after, his knees buckling and threatened to give out.

They were both panting from the high they've just felt.

Feeling extremely lost, Karina hadn't noticed his mate entering her bathroom and returning with a towel. He held her eyes as he bent down to her pussy and cleaned her.

Before leaving, he leaned on her ear and uttered a few words before he kissed her cheeks.

"I will eat you and drink every last drop of your juice, little mate. However, today is not the day."

~

Karina was on her fourth suitcase when Alpha Lota entered her room. The alpha was stunned on the amount of things her daughter had to pack but she did not comment on it.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Her mother asked her for the tenth time today.

Karina spared her mother a glance and kept wrapping her crystals in a cloth and tying it with a string.

"He does not know anything about us, about you," Her mother reminded her just as much as when any other guy tried to woo her.

Andrin Grey wasn't the first person to notice her beauty but the shewolf's mother always drove them away. Her parents were strict about having relationships with other wolves that weren't their mate. It was a form of disrespect to the Goddess but it also had to do something about their family's secret.

"I have no choice," she reasoned out, "You've seen him. I doubt he will make me stay."

Her mother nodded in understanding. She was right, the most powerful alpha won't take no for an answer especially when it comes to his mate. He would be furious to deny him of what was truly his. It was a sin.

"Very well. I trust that you will tell him about your dormant wolf and the pro--"

"I will not tell him anything," Karina cut her off, "I can't."

She had finished packing everything she owned and started moving the suitcases out on the hallway. Her mother felt the sour mood she was suddenly in but completely understood why she was like this. Alpha Lota pulled her back into the room.

Grabbing Karrie's hand, she snatched something in her pocket and gave it to her.

"Your grandmother gave me this. I think it's time to give it to you since you are leaving. I don't know when you'll come back."

She willingly took the red velvet pouch and hugged her mother.

They do not get along well that much, but she knew her mother loved her as much as she loved her siblings. In her eyes, they were always equal. She embraced her.

"I'll visit as often as I can, I promise."

A knock on the door interrupted them. Luca peeked into the room and flashed them a tight-lipped smile.

"Time to go."

---

Luca, Alpha Lota and Karina rolled out the five suitcases to the pack house's entrance. There, they saw the Silver Pack's alpha taking a call. He was awaiting them for their departure.